Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 30

meh, this girl is annoying so I don't care. Still terrible story-telling though

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
And here we go, with the "try to r*pe the heroine" trope

Commenters here don’t realize this stuff happens on college frats all the time sadly and colleges cover it up.

Power Uploader
I was half expecting the dragon Abel came across to be one he road 200+ years ago...

Dam that.. Abel... I’d not have let her go off with some sketchy club member at a club that your just checking out.

I’d be like, oh, so you don’t mind if WE ride together then?

images

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah sure... a student just openly raping another student, sure wont be find out... *eyeroll*

Dex-chan lover
if hes getting his own dragon then she could have just went with him anyway lmao, it only makes sense to split them if they have to ride with a senior

@Leonkristoffer because some random mangaka came up with this, put it in his trash manga and surprisingly people bought it and he made a profit after which every other mangaka just copied his whole manga word for word (the decent bits and the shite bits indiscriminately) because why make something new when you can plagiarize and get free monies.

This is why 90% of isekai have appraisal, dimensional storage, the same medieval Europe setting, the same monsters (goblins, slimes, demons), demon lords, the same kirito face/hair design, rpg stats, brain dead nobles who are cartoonishly evil, the same 4 core races (elf, human, beastman, dwarf) (when i saw interspecies reviewer i was astounded by the diversity of races, tfw softcore hentai is more creative than mainstream fantasy manga), harems, female character either have G's or A's no in between etc etc etc.

isekais do not take kindly to new ideas, even the tiniest, slightest change to the formula is frowned upon among the mangaka circles i guess. Ever seen an isekai where the mc/other adventurer parties use horses instead of walking across the country to do a quest? ive seen maybe one or two, you'd think something as simple as a horse would be just as common as appraisal skill but nah it's too far outside of the comfort zone of the lazy dip shit authors.

I was expecting an impromptu race and her to fall so that MC could catch her. Somehow it was even worse than that, story-wise.

Double-page supporter
This guy is a complete amateur.

He didn't need to drug her, being stranded all alone on a rock plateau with no way to leave, she couldn't really have denied his advances.
It wouldn't be like he's forcing her to do something against her will, but she would also not have a choice, because of you know, the implication.

It's all right guys he's lying her down for therapy, I saw people call him "THErapist" after all 😊

Users who are viewing this thread