Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 30

Fucking idiot. I fucking hate when tsuderes do this shit to get someone's attention, just be honest for once. Thank the Gods Abel doesn't give a shit about tsundere behavior.
That aside, fuck this needle dick rapist fuck, hope Abel kills the fucker in a really painful way.
Edit:
I think Abel just intimidates the fucker's dragon into grabbing the guy and flying somewhere, dunno.

Dex-chan lover
Oh look, a rape attempt in a manga that has been (mostly) family-friendly so far. I'm so excited to find out if the mc will show up in time like every other time attempted rape has happened in a family-friendly manga or if this time we will at last have an actual rape. Not.
I'll be surprised if there's even a tit-grab in the next chapter.

Aggregator gang
What do you mean family friendly? There is literal paedophilia in it with the super old elf girl having coitus with a 12 year old, even if he's an adult inside... it's still a prepubescent boy we're seeing. Some might call it shotacon or lolicon, but it's still kinda disturbing...

Double-page supporter
Maybe he just want to hand holding with her for a while. Maybe a lil bit of lap pillow here and there as well

Can't he see shit like that before it happens, because his powerfully eyes or something?

I think the moment a manga starts getting momentum athours think to stretch this shit out by *insert thing every other manga has done 3 times before" btw instead of getting raped she's gonna sit in his dik in the future can't wait for it

I really hate those baity "oh no he's gonna rape her" or similar shit plots, because I already know that she's gonna get saved, but I still want to see it, because this bullshit makes me uncomfortable >_>

Looked at the raws for a sane state of mind. So for impatient people like me:
she gets obviously saved, almost immediately, but sadly the wannabe rapist ofc doesn't get killed or even hurt much...

I wonder if japanese discussion, wherever it is, got as many angry things, or are they ok with this? 😀

@FRASH_18, @conscript117
high noble powers? what manga you reading? she's from family that got booted for constantly talking about preparation for war during peace era. this should sever most or all her connections

Users who are viewing this thread