Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it, wasn't there any similar cases with this group behaviour before or none of the girls reported it? They doesn't seem like a fresh group.
Its not like he suddenly saw the girl and thinked "she is nice, i gonna risk my position and drug her to have some fun". Forced drama is forced.

Dex-chan lover
@joel7686

Yes, I'm aware of the idiotic double-standard most of the audience has. Where it's alright for decades to show women beating men undeservedly, violence against men, abusing men mentally, emotionally, spiritually, physically, raping men, commanding men, ordering men around. No one said much of anything, or just laughed like they were meant to. The moment the same action is applied but the genders switch around, it becomes enraging, disgusting, sick, perverted.

As if somehow women can't be rapists and abusers. As if it's only wrong when a man does it.

I am very aware of that injustice, for numerous reasons I don't want to go into here. Men have a much harder time being taken seriously as victims, getting support as victims, being defended as victims, than women. A woman lying about an abusive experience will receive more support than a man with evidence showing how he was treated in many cases. All too common for him to just be laughed at by fellow men, looked down upon by both sexes, and despite being the victim - being called the actual rapist or abuser by modern feminists.

However, I was pointing out that no one was saying actual rape was currently happening. Just that this is, as I said, a rape plot. He intends to rape her. No doubt she is not his first victim.

But I do agree their reactions as an audience are more than a little hypocritical.

Wow, that's beyond stupid, for everyone involved. Bad guys are only as smart as their authors but in this case they are completely retarded.

Group Leader
@Hejti Most likely all the previous girls were into them so they didn’t resort to rape but Elize didn’t look interested in him unlike other girls so he decided to rape her.

Fed-Kun's army
Dragon riding club? More like R@ping club...
Fucking bastards!

Fed-Kun's army
23 chapter for a monthly what a joke monthly should have 35-45 a t least

Bruh idk if the rape is just for forced drama or if the senpai is in a higher position, but is he seriously tryna rape the girl whos the descendant of the great mage and whos family has high noble power🤦‍♂️ like damn that rape scene was hella forced, she could've just fell off the guys dragon as he showed off and mc swoops in to save her with his cool dragon instead of forced rape scene. I swear these isekai authors really be dumb asf like no creativness or ideas at all, "lets just add in forced rape scene for drama"💀

Dex-chan lover
@FRASH_18 I had forgotten who she was, but in that case its really forced yeah. I was about to comment about how mc was probably just going to scare the guy but spare him, but considering her heritage then I can only assume she was picked for the scene (despite how idiotic the dragon guy would have had to be for that to happen) so author can punish the guy without making the mc seem like the edgy kind (by instead making the punishment lawful)

Dex-chan lover
So these guys take younger girls to secluded areas, roofie them, and rape them? Can’t say I’m surprised consider how they were acting. I should have expected random date rape drama for reasons

Aggregator gang
Feels forced, considering she is from a powerful nlble house, unless he is from a higher rank house then i don't see the point ...

Mhm... everything about this story feels more and more forced and boring now. It had some potential and now i've given up...

Users who are viewing this thread