Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 43

Double-page supporter
Seriously, the world setting is awful.
In beginning its middle age europian with magic school on castle,horse carriage, feather pen,etc.
Suddenly in this chapter laptop and flashdisk usb????

Dex-chan lover
See what happens when you dont kill your damn enemies??

Seriously how could you kill all the henchmen but spare the friggen boss?!

So dumb

some of you still reading this i see
got nothing to read mate? yeah me too

Fed-Kun's army
honestly this is getting very boring but I'm reading because my isekai/reincarnation list is dwindling

Of course. the obligatory beach/onsen vacation episode - the Author even went the "extra mile" to exclude the "baggage boy" from the festivities so he would only have to draw 1 male figure.

*sigh*

Supporter
Author clearly doesn't know what he wants to do with the story, so he's just throwing every trope at the wall without thought and sprinkling fanservice to try and retain part of the readers.

Of God, they were amazed by a train but Bad Guy uses a laptop. How bad can it get.

Meanwhile good series get axed non stop. Yes, I'm salty. Yes, I still plan on reading this shit to the end.

Aggregator gang
Page 8 last panel...I'm amazed how weird a leg can be drawn at max level. They're like tentacles

Group Leader
Those legs tho...
All the legs looks strange and not right. They all look too thin, too short and too strange.

Maybe, before making a cliché beach chapter, the artists needs to learn to draw legs correctly...

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, Abel. But you'll only enjoy it for a couple panels before something annoying comes up for you to deal with. Glhf.

Users who are viewing this thread