Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 43

Who woulda thought that the villain, if let go, would continue to be a villain. Geez, really makes you wonder.

Double-page supporter
I like how this dude doesn't get flustered for anything not even for best sensei 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Ahahahahahahaa they got old fashion trains and modern computers at the same time! 😂

@Maxterson217
But of course they need laptops asap! They need to read mangas like you and me.

Contributor
OMG, finally someone who can recognize people even if they use one of those dumb eye-masks?

Fed-Kun's army
Ok plus points to the villain instantly seeing through such a flimsy disguise. Not the least bit surprised by Lilith's swimsuit and even less about MC's lack of interest to everything not magic related.

... what's the point of making a magical world if it ends up being almost identical to the modern one?

Dex-chan lover
Oh no how could a totally normal person identify someone else using a mask !? that trait is solely based for cunning and intelligent characters /s

Dex-chan lover
i'm so surprised to see that the evil demon is still evil even after MC let him go, i thought he would just instantly become a good guy and be nice. i'm so shocked.

Thanks for the chapter!

Weirdly thin legs of Page 8 and kinda inconsistent drawing of Noel though haha

Dex-chan lover
With those legs, they could easily make it as recruits in Fire Emblem: Awakening

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, Ted actually took his homework seriously.
Best boi literally got even better.

This guy just destroyed the whole world setting in less than 5 chapters between that modern city, trains and a damn laptop.

Aggregator gang
@Riltz

"Go get the carrier pigeon we need to relay a message... just let me finish editing it in Microsoft Word first."

Users who are viewing this thread