Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~

Some people hate it other people like it, I think it's meh fun read but not something I'd dedicate time to remember

The quick rundown on this manga

some dude who's op as FUCK becomes the manga equivalent to a groundhog for a few hundred years and now he's here to flex his big Mana energy to all them elementary school kids

It’s funny bc when you search by views in the reincarnation tag, this manga is exactly above another one (The strongest sage reincarnates for a doover) which almost shares a concept with this one, the difference is in that one he reincarnates from a weaker ‘power’ to get a stronger one and in the future the mark of power is regarded weak. It’s seriously ironic. Oh and I found it more enjoyable than this one lmao, purely exists for the harem and fan service if I’m gonna be honest, the world building kinda sucks.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone can tell me if MC suffers of facial paralisys even in the novel or this mangaka just decided to make him as cold as possible?

Lol. This manga is garbage but if you just want some cheap wish fulfillment fan service-filled manga then give it a read.

Dex-chan lover
always upvote series with autistic MC. Such inclusivity, much presentation, so much autism, wow!

@scyld it is indeed trash

The artist needs to decide if noel is flat or nat. Some panel she looks flat as aboard and some she isnt

@alaudae i think it has high upvotes(if you call 6.47 high) coz people vote it high so any people who gets so offended that shit mangas get high rating, And it has high views coz people who hates these kinds of mangas keeps on viewing this and commenting on how shit it is

which would be hella funny coz they would shitting on a bad manga because of its high amount of views that they themselves are inflating xD

Fanservice manga... no plot whatsoever, just lots of sexual fanservice, an overpowered MC.

Usually in these generic mangas the MC has at least some motivation or goal but this dude is just doing nothing lol. One by one overpowering people who underestimates him, attracting girls with big boobs here and there.

Nah. Don’t read this.

Dex-chan lover
How does this garbage still continuously show up in the top read chapters every month
It has a god damn 6.39* rating ON MANGADEX
Thats like a 2* rating on MAL

The manga is not good. The sudden art style change is off putting. And unlike when komi-san and takagi did it, it was an improvement, this just looked so jarring.

Only problem this manga has RN is that there is no progress in the story. I don't mind the school life part at all, but it's almost slice of life...
Comment section as always on MD is a complete mess full of people with zero exp.

MC at some point just became a little bitch who wouldnt kill a rapist
Dropped this garbage
JP MCs are always little faggot beta bitches no matter how powerful they are

honestly became so bad, some stereotypical pompous noble guy tried to kill him and rape his "female friend" and the mc is like "whatever bro" and basically does nothing. Why are there so many spineless MCs in manga. it makes sense if the mc is weak but this guy is the strongest in the world basically. Not to mention for some reason magic power and knowledge has degraded to a ridiculous point for next to no reason.

Users who are viewing this thread