Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~

Aggregator gang
If you are reading this review before giving it the "3 chapter try" I encourage you to first read chapter 40 then the first 3 chapters.

Perhaps this is meant as a character study in manga writing? Like The Room to be studied by out future generations and aspiring authors, "learn from this and don't repeat".

Here we have a typical Japanese MC, no personality, superior life form and sexually attractive to every women ever. Looked down upon until he isn't, then they suck his dick off.
Then we have our typical pseudo magic medieval setting with classism and "racism" which values status over skills.
We have the lacking of ANY proper conflict and plot (as of chapter 40 we haven't started it), the MC overpowers every challenge with no issue.

Now this is pretty standard stuff, until the "Chapter 40". I am still confused after just reading it, never have I been so shocked as a viewer. So I will give light spoilers
After doing magic and shit for 39 chapters they go to modern Japan and pick up swimwear before being stopped by the yakuza, in a fucking magic school reincarnation manga
I am convinced the author did not want to write this and someone should probably check that he isn't being held hostage 2/10

Honestly this is just MaouGakuin but 10000000x worse.
I like Fantasy a lot, I have 0 taste, but even I can't stand this shit.

In short:
The Reincarnation Manga of the Incompletent Author

Aggregator gang
40 chapters in and just decided to drop this LMAO it's so bad. All the women fall for him because he's "not like other guys" and he's "mysteriously powerful". Is this entire shit show just a pathetic sad self insert because that's what it seems like especially since there's no plot.

someone pls check the author im sure he's being held at gunpoint
because chapter 1 to 38 is good (imo) and then jump off the cliff at Chapter 39 like wtf is happening here??

Dex-chan lover
@junaria Uh, we talking about the same manga here? This was never good...honestly I'm only still reading it 'cause it's amusing to see what a train wreck it can be.

Double-page supporter
So much potential yet it turned to garbage, I expect an anime version soon.

Dex-chan lover
I knew this was terrible, but these last few chapters are next level for sure.

Dex-chan lover
I think the author's going for a "cool and collected" personality for the protagonist. But it is done so badly, it came off as autistic.

Users who are viewing this thread