Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~

i don’t think this is really that much of a harem and for me that tag generally says “we didn’t actually think of a story so we slapped a harem onto the mc and boom it’s popular”

also you just gonna put a sex scene in the early chapters then forget about it?

Its kinda edgy like its title. Its not too bad tho, many flaws but readable. I dont want to badmouth this but mc just feels like someones deepest edgy imagination of a character that someone had in his teens. It feels like someone who admired truly cool characters and recreated his own version.

MC is too one dimensional, even more than Saitama from OPM. The plot is cliche, and it's just you're ordinary typical harem trope. Dropping this.

This is the type of manga where you don't need to think where and how's the plot gonna go and just enjoy the mc goes everywhere showing off how powerful he is.

If you like the type where the mc is OP and is showing it off, this is your cup of tea.

For me, this is my Guilty Pleasure.

I keep wondering how dense the MC is, Is he doing it on purpose or does he really not have a clue as to how the girls around him feel, well, except for the one he fucked XD

chap 38 everyone looks innocent all at once, like seriously the teacher, in the end, is like a very dark character
also, that noble boy come to abel with such a peaceful mood.

For those that didn't get it, 500k is written as 500.000 in most of Europe and 500,000 in US and Great Britain.

Power Uploader
@Hydra_Tyrant bruh the MC already has a hot girl that likes him, hotter than all of them combined, he doesn't care about getting anymore girls. And by the way, the dude is really old, he is in a body of a boy but his mind isn't of a boy in his puberty. He has lived for a long time and ofc he will be a dense because everything is changed and he is most probably the most powerful guy in the whole world, why do you think he needs to go after 2 little teenage girls? Bruh, not everyone is horny 24/7

Dex-chan lover
Im pretty surprised at the low rating this has. I've read way worse titles that had around 7 or even higher. I like how this series doesn't really take itself seriously even though it almost has all the bland generic reincarnation tropes.

Fed-Kun's army
@Shinobu It's a very generic reincarnation manga with super OP protagonist and a generic harem. There is some big threat far on the horizon. Also, chapter 4 comes out of nowhere, made doubly creepy by the fact that he is her father figure and in a body of a pre(?)-teen.

i'm not that sad about it but why we got to see tits in the early chapters but then they don't ever have sex and even if they do the author just skip it -_- where is the fun on it -_-, ok it's not hentai i know but damn, i miss the highschool dxd kinda of ecchi -_- or not i don't know anymore.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga just took a massive nosedive. I didn't even think about the arcade center in the medieval capital when MC literally goes to school in a horse-drawn carriage, but apparently there are skyscrapers as well. Apparently this is also earth with magic because Japan exists, and even though we're in Europe(?) Yakuza think threatening people with a knife means anything when magical tools exist.

Users who are viewing this thread