Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~

Double-page supporter
This is why I hate school arcs, it is like a death sentence for these fantasy stories.

It's not bad, but I feel like Ch. 4 was pure bait, oh well at least the MC isn't dense nor is he in constant Sage Mode, he just isn't interested, unless the girl makes an extremely obvious invitation.

Banned
Eh. It is okay. Obviously it needs more focus on Fédia sensei...
The art is crap, and the protagonist's motives are pathetic... but it isn't exactly awful. Plus it doesn't have the usual self-cucking nonsense.
Still not sure how a shota fucked an adult though... but I guess we'll never know.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, another MC with no emotion whatsoever, good. "Look, he's so strong, OMG I love him". That's the resume of the WHOLE manga (and novel)

Contributor
Developments in a certain early chapter, strike me as an emblematic failure of the Mangadex tradition of stealing the "smut" tag to fill in where a "mature" flag would have served for such content on Old Batoto: Namely, it's not clear whether the tag should be applied here (and the flag would definitely have been merited). Considering adding it just because the crutch we have, is the crutch we have...

@Renoah155: Which tags did you have in mind?

Waste of an interesting premise with boring plots, badly drawn fanservice, and annoying side characters.

Double-page supporter
Story not bad,school arc meh and mc is kinda badass,and best waifu lilith must win

Just got to ch 32 and i don't get it people. I don't think a manga needs to be innovative on every level but I do think they need to be able to do it in their own way.
I haven't seen anything even remotely interesting. Protag is both boring and dense. I would be ok with him being one of those things but both is too much. None of the fights or confrontations have been interesting at all because MC just so op but not funny enough to make it work. The story is also becoming a boring harem too with archetypal cast members and the best one out of them is barely even shown.
I have nothing against harems, i love them, but this one is just an interesting onee-san, emotional tsundere, and a kuudere. The school setting is also boring, academy where your family name is all that matters. Seen it before. If nothing changes then ill drop it.😀

Power Uploader
Fuck fuck fuck, I know that this manga is trash, recycling same old tropes, but there are a lot of kind of trash, for example, this manga is good trash. I can't believe I read 34 chapters so fast, a problem with all these good trash mangas are that you binge them too fast and then they will give you an empty feeling.

If anyone knows a manga like this one where the MC is drop dead cool, has all the girl's attention, is OP as fuck, and everyone's center of attention, then please please please suggest me. I really need more of this good trash

Users who are viewing this thread