Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~

If you want to get strong, you need to at least to sacrifice your dick so you cant get an erection like this MC.

MC let a Rapist (attempted) alive, without any repercussion. Hmm, I doubt the rapist will become a saint after this. Surely he won't try to rape other students, right? MC already live long enough to know how human works but his dense level is too high. Not to mention his naivety. Shallow MC, dense MC, airheaded MC. Why people like this type? No sense of realness

This MC is making me go crazy, he literally has no sex drive. Chapter 4 was pure bait!

@Jadestar
Surely, you aren't claiming that raping someone equates to murder, since you seem to want an (attempted) rapist to be treated on the same lever of a killer.
I'm not trying to say rape isn't a crime, but to demand death penalty for it... is on the extreme side.

@Jzc136 I wouldn't say that... I'd say rape is far worse than murder. With murder, at least the victim won't remember anything after he/she's dead. With rape, you'll always remember it, often unable to forget it. Rape is like tormenting the victim for the rest of their life, while murder is just that, death. It's like the difference between torturing someone to the extent that they'll go into a complete panic at the sight of a knife, vs a panic and fear for your life, and then, nothing. Everything stops, everything goes black.

That's not to say murder is excusable, but I'd say rape is considerably worse than murder.

Dex-chan lover
Not only is this bad, it's getting ridiculous. It went way beyond bad to just infuriating, illogical and extremely cliche cringy.
Attempted rape, mc let's the bad guy off scot free
Horny sluts (heroines?) Show intrest in mc, mc, which has had sex before and is quite old (can't be bothered to remmeber 40/50or smth) doesn't catch onto any of the advances they make, and this is not the "I'm not interested" it's the fucking cliche sO StRaNgE hOw mUcH tHeY tOUcH me, oblivious mc cliche.
Person sends people to murder him, intimidate him,the culprit of ATTEMPTED MURDER!
Now it's the whole demon cliche where they grant powers to humans making the bad villains even worse! Whaaaaaat, nevrr seen that beforreeeee! Surprised pikachu face
The stories without any structure, the mcs with no goals, it's just random things which are cliched stacked on top of each other one after the other. Just bad.
The arts so so as well.
Overall i would compare this to the level of chinese dumpster fires where all the author tries to do is copy as much shit as possible resulting in garbage.

Dex-chan lover
If you look up 'trash' in the dictionary it should have a picture of this manga...

Typical overpowered main character who is good at everything and attracts good looking women/girls with minimal effort. Has lots of fanservice. Characters are one-dimensional.

This isn't focused on plot as it's more of a self-indulgent manga. A guilty pleasure kind of read. If you know what you're reading and know the audience this work is aimed for, it's alright. It's not my favorite though, there's better shounen manga with overpowered leads out there.

I think that a lot of the problems with manga that tend to get off track is that not only are the releases small but they are also far apart so the Artist and Authors tend to forget what they were doing or lack the ability to plan ahead and simply work release to release instead of planning the entire series out. Either way that's my opinion on it as I've read my fair share of "Isekai Trash".

This story has potential, but the author obsession with making safe ero is annoying at best.
He creates this harem MCs, but they either have no lust, are cowards or are constantly being cockblocked!
Fucking annoying.

Holy shit, this is way better than kenja no mago it brought tears to my eyes..
the characters are so likeable..

Fed-Kun's army
author fucked it up

e.x:
they made a mc that wasnt dense

then made them dense

@AmoiCunPerghh well.... i think this would be rated at least pg-13/tv-14/there are bewbs/how-bloody-perverted-do-you-think-8-year-olds-are?

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
is there a wn/ln for this?

Users who are viewing this thread