Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~

MD@Home
Just your average plain looking manga. It's OK to kill time with it, but nothing interesting about it. "The Principle of a Philosopher" is more interesting in all aspects.

Is there a LN of this?
I cant find it anywhere and the last posts about it were from like july of 2019.

Seems like a good manga to read to just pass the time.

What's the point of this entire series? Is this even have any storyline? what's more except (trying to portray that) MC is awesome (but in reality plain as fk), and girls want his wand but too dumb to slid it in?

Even his reincarnation has no meaning in the end.

Contributor
It was 3/10 before (because the story is extremely boring since the school arc), it's now 2/10 with the last chapter.

I don't give it 1 yet because the beginning of the story wasn't too bad, until Mc and Lilith came to school...

jesus christ what's with mangaka turning to such deplorable characters and horrible writing just to make their story seem darker than it needs to be? where did this come from? this was completely out of left field

Dex-chan lover
Wow, read up to 30th chapter, but this new chapter just made the story unbearable to me. It's so pathetic how the author tries to rile up the readers with such a cliche, illogical events.

Tldr: went from readable to pathetic.

Dex-chan lover
I seriously suggest to avoid this pile of dung.
It was trash but somewhat readable. Then the school arc began and it went from somewhat readable to very shitty and boring.
Finally the author decided that in order to spice up the manga, there was a need for would be rapists! And who cares if they are suicidal and it makes no sense, it's DRAMA right?

You can find much better titles out there. If you just want sex and/or gorgeous characters, head over to nhentai instead. Or even search for most smut manga here on mangadex, you'll be better served.
Final vote, 2/10. I'm not giving it a 1 just because the art is good.

Double-page supporter
Bad villain stereotypes: the manga
No one expected greatness out of this one but for it to be boring tp such a degree that's a feat, it doesnt help that the dude is basically "emotionless hentai protag #56"

the question is why they are solicting for help but are are releasing other manga regularily? isnt this another ln group whos staff get bored and move to another series? best to announce the drop so a regular group can pick this up, also is their no wn/ln?

@FireCamp If you're looking for some ntr cheating reverse harem shoujo manga where even a stray cat has a chance of raping the girl you got the wrong place buddy...

Users who are viewing this thread