Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~

@Kanol ratings are a fucking joke look how many people vote this absolute garbage 10s and 9s this is why i hate public voting it's always useless to determine the quality of something

its not art style, its mangasushi with crap fan filler to push people to their site and dontate, mangas art is consistent, trans isnt, can only blame the trans for their slow.come to our site/for profit releases, these fan extras are trash mandex allows as actual official trans releases to promote their scanslators/for profit.....as legit people

Dex-chan lover
Do you know what is stupid, with no personality and totally plain? Yeah! That's right! This manga is. Someone please help the MC to develop some human emotion, it's like pinocchio, or even worse, a wooden stick at most, but who knows why, every girl falls for him. And if the MC is 1 dimensional, try to guess the others: yeah, totally non-exixtent in personality. But let's talk about the plot: a vomiting plain isekai with nothing in it. Just a society that tries EVERYTHING to make the MC look overpowered. Don't read it, please. It's like that trashy arifureta

Dex-chan lover
I guess the rule of lowest common denominator works for this? Would explain how it's so popular here yet so mediocre at the same time

I also like how, despite this author having several manga/ln to her name, not a single one is rated higher than 7.5 here on mangadex, with most being 6 and lower

Users who are viewing this thread