Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~

Group Leader
I can’t find the novel of this work on any site! Not even an information page of it!!

Dex-chan lover
MC in first chapter: "Woe is me. I might be discriminated against because of my eyes. I mean, I haven't actually be discriminated against at all but I could be so I'm going to put myself asleep for hundreds of years because I'm a drama queen. Maybe in the future people won't care about my eyes anymore (even though they already don't)."

MC in every other chapter: "Hey, check out my eyes! Look at my eyes! Pay attention to my eyes! Eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes!"

I finished reading it in one day is good read in my opinion the little problem here the story is so slow I wanted to see what will happen and it like finished before I even except that :(

Hope it get update soon.

Fed-Kun's army
The beginning was ok with meh world building. It slows down really fast though and becomes extremely generic. Now the last basically 5 or 6 chapters have been a waste of time. Really not worth the wait between chapters. Plot literally has gone no where.

Anyone else excited about waiting another month for a two second read that barely pushes any story! Cause you bet your ass I am....☹

A-tier ecchi trash.

[ul]Generic isekai with as much originality as the Michaelsoft Binbows brand[/ul]
[ul]story that goes nowhere with omnipresent ecchi-ness[/ul]
[ul]characters so flat that we're entering the microcosmos[/ul]

It's unfortunately too bland to warrant a "so bad it's good" label, unlike some other trash manga.

c'mon guys, the witch who just showed up is into killing little boys. That's some character depth we can all appreciate, right?

waiter I got some the reincarnation Magician of the inferior eyes in my food

I apologize sir I will get you a new plate right away

0/10

So they started to split chapters into tiny section for this manga too now? So we only get half a chapter per month now, amazing!

Terrible generic trash, can hardly be enjoyed on the dullest of days. Dumbass racial overtones ohh the poor black hair and all the mean white people :*( LOL i should write a manga since most authors are disturbingly boring and generic with everything they do.😭

Fed-Kun's army
I've said before that people will rate a blank page 5 just to keep themselves from feeling mean. Well, here's the proverbial page. It's rated seven?

Users who are viewing this thread