Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~

Group Leader
@Iwizesol it sounds pretty good, but the origin story sounds exactly like another isekai I'm reading

maybe make the MC be a normal human that's a pacifist or something and one of the conflicts is that his god-given power possesses him, leading to him killing someone, and the conflict is internal by the fact that he has to live with himself after betraying his own beliefs

https://mangadex.org/title/2890/alice-in-borderland jumps into a lot of that realm's stuff, it's a good read

@justnatsuki ah that one is in my going-to-read-list, ill take a look and see how close my idea is to this,
like i said before i have a few ideas that i've been writing out ( none are in a publicly readable form yet though).

Fed-Kun's army
I swear that all of this magic gakuen mangas are blending together for me, I think I already saw this exact same chapter just with diferent characters...

Is this the best challenge they can throw at the guy who was a legendary hero? Cheaters in a glorified dodgeball game?

As many other isekai/school battle harem hybrid, this one goes out of its way to avoid giving the MC a proper challenge, and while others can be arguably be excused by merit of having a somewhat charismatic MC (arguably, it's important ao I said it twice) this oh so great genius is a deadpan prick. Unlikable from the get go and unwilling to compromise, yet he's going to earn fame, recognition and probably an harem he can shower with his indifference just by bullying the equivalent of cavemen in his eyes.

Why even bother trying to pretend he's the underdog I'll never know.

Contributor
This school arc is really bad. I can see the manga get the axe because of it.

And he is in this school for FIVE YEARS, so it will take at least 20 or 30 more chapters before it get better.

It was well done in a story like Mushoku Tensei because the hero actually learned things in the school and he got progress with this, but it's awful here because the MC already know everything and is OP as fuck.

A waste.

You guys are all commenting about the school arc but I'm still stuck on him being a prepubescent boy "with no attraction to the opposite sex" and yet he sleeps with lilith like ten seconds later.
Mistranslation?
Writer doesn't understand biology?

Though I agree about the school arc. It's idiotic if he can demonstrate ridiculous power and some punk kids think cheating is somehow going to help.
I wish for once an MC would just beat the shit out of the bullies and move on. I know in JP culture they don't really believe in confrontations but good god c'thulhu have some dignity.

@Siquall
I was about to write something similar.
When it all started it had a decent premise but the moment the whole "lets go to school" part began I knew it was doomed.
In Mushoku Tensei it made sense because the protagonist had room to grow but here its basically edgelord omnipotent super mage folded over a thousand years to be as bland as possible.
Here the MC is already ((((("developed")))))) or at least it feels like he has nowhere to progress... idk.
It's my fault I read garbage manga and am surprised its garbage

Chap 18 drawing is stupid, it's look raw af, it's just like storyboard, not the actual manga.
How dare editor pass this to public

@sujinko
Everything is cleaned, shapes are all blobbed but honestly this isn't "Storyboard" material. It's too refined.
Now HxH on the other hand......

Can someone tell me why MC is even going to school when he is sooooo much more OP than everyone else.

Seems like hes just wasting time

cliche story line with op mc, ok I can still read it heavy heart...but the illustration getting worst like it was drawn by 10 yrs old child, I dead..even hentai artist are better than this

Double-page supporter
So what's the deal with this MC? Does he have at least a goal? I just can't stand these apathetic cocky characters, the guy only complains about everything. Normally I don't have a problem with OP main characters, but for the first time I was hoping to see an MC getting his ass whooped really nice.

Fed-Kun's army
Weird story that feels copied from one of the other reincarnation stories that have been popping up to avoid the isekai tag. Id give it a read but expect a 5 star story at best(getting worse with time due to no actual plot progression or character development). Art is very meh and feels rushed, like this only exists to milk for money.

Fed-Kun's army
This is just really boring, MC is op, side characters are eh. It just mediocre, good enough to keep you reading but not good enough for you to want more.

Dex-chan lover
I've got baited by the liberal scene of sex earlier. Expected some relationships without annoying cockblocking or at least some mature plot, but alas, the cake is a lie.
I can't keep reading this. The plot is lazy, the main character is featureless, side characters are annoying as hell, and the story is childish.
I waited enough, so now I can drop it with a clear conscience.

The Reincarnation Magician Of The Inferior Eyes

to

The Reincarnation Magician Of The Inferior EyesMAIN CHARACTER

Users who are viewing this thread