Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~

Dex-chan lover
People talking about why he had sex with her. For me if you think about it this girl waited for 200 years for this guy. Do you really think he had any say what so ever?

Trash self inserting story

Dont waste your time

The basic mc very powerful and everyone else is retard

Combined with low tier romance story

Fed-Kun's army
I'm actually quite surprised at how many prudes there are in the comments...

they ask why did MC have sex with Lilith... really? she is hot as fuck and willing!

I'm just happy that this MC is not a fucking eunuch. I'm really fucking tired of the MCs that have an harem of beautiful girls throwing themselves at them and they do fucking nothing.

Is this story good? not really but it's doing something different and that's commendable.

Dex-chan lover
the one scene people in the comments really care about the most "and then we banged"

@fire not going to reccomend anything since i not sure our taste is the same

But if look for the same setting this one is far better

https://mangadex.org/title/31962/maou-gakuin-no-futekigousha

@elfestz Honestly, I'd say that while the two have very similar premises this one is currently doing it better. While Inferior Eyes stretches the suspension of disbelief with how much the world has changed in such a relatively short span of time, it's been leaps and bounds better in regards to responding to the MC's actions. In Maou Gakuin most people seem to ignore that this person who was born 1 month ago (something the parents are very open about and would be easy to verify due to all the eye witnesses about the mother's pregnancy) is bringing back lost magic, is immune to origin magic, and is so powerful that he could flat out destroy the school if he felt like it, sure the named characters recognize it but the manga pays the barest of lip services to explain why they don't believe him. Inferior Eyes however fully acknowledges that when the MC pulls out his full strength (a far rarer occurrence due to the personality differences) not only do the named characters respond in kind but we even have background characters hearing rumors about how powerful he is and becoming afraid of him, their misconceptions about his eyes are ultimately just a smoke-screen they hide behind for their anguish and fear, while in Maou Gakuin people just forget when he flips their entire understanding of the world on it's head as if he turned off gravity with the snap of his finger (I'm referring to what he did in his first fight given the shock and reactions we saw from the crowd and the people he fought). I'm sorry but for me at least, my suspension of disbelief is maintained a lot firmer here because the one point of contention has had only a few references but has been addressed in-story to be an issue, while there the point of contention comes up every other chapter and is more often than not just ignored because it continues to pile up to the point that it'd be flat out unreasonable for it to not change how people view things.

Group Leader
@CountryMage
Just to clarify:
He didn't say that he is not attracted to the opposite sex.
He said that his body is not attractive, in the eyes of the opposite sex.

@shanoc5902
Maou gakuin just straight to, if you dont believe me so be it, i dont care and if you belive me thats good for you

And dont make me start on some of stupid things in this series

-mc is full blown childish to the core, he so narrow minded in first chapter, when that lads tell him to lead a life that basically hiding for the world its basically for the good of the mc , but what is he doing nope he dont understand at all, at time of peace people like him is going to toss around within power struggle and be used ,but if he stay hidden then the peaceful world will laat with not much strife
Idk if i read too much about the whole short situation at first half of chapter one but so be it

-its only 200 years after the so defeat of demon lord, lets count it will be around 5-10years to defeat the rest of wild demon , with stabilizing the country, repopulate the area, and any cleanup left, it will be at least 190 years after the great war, but in that 190 years the whole concept about eyes is going haywire
Lets take it like this after great war ofcourse there is still going to be academy to teach next generation and this generation is around 10-15 y.o it means it only 2-3 generation and the whole eyes concept is suddenly changed greatly.
Unless its a tacit aggreement between all the remaining countries to falsify the fact because afraid of the power of the amber eyes then its entirely not possible at all
Again maybe i read too much between the line to figure what the flying fuck happened but so be it

-the fact that big bro of fat guy is kinda retarded as well, i not going to say that noble cant like maid but heck , lets assume that girl said okay, do you think the family head a.k.a father will okay with that, hell no

In the end i used to read bunch of bullshit and nonsense story
But this series stupidity is too much for me too swallow even if i quite resistant to it

I can write further but it seems most of the people only stay until chapter four so i will limit my rant until chapter four only

I really wish there were was a decimal rating system on this website. Because I think it’s only a 7.5~ or so, but my only options are full numbers , not even 0.5s, so I gave it an 8 based on its current score to contribute towards where I personally believe it should be, but that just feels like a false representation of where I actually think it should be. I get that it would really mess with the “ratings” chart and system as a whole -even just adding .5s would really mess with i- but it’s still something I find annoying with a lot of series, especially isekai.

Dex-chan lover
This is a pretty weak story, but the sex scene made me keep reading. It's so rare to see MC not freaking out around a naked woman.

Quite good story so far. Will read this kind of story any day over the stories where mc is incompetent af.

Users who are viewing this thread