Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~

yeah right i know how to reincarnate..
First: make a mega good clone of your self
Two: put your soul into it and sleep for 200 years without knowing and boom that's it, it's reincarnation
LUL you get me?

"You are not at all when you said it with the body of a prepubescent boy."

Prepubescent - is a term for boys and girls who have not developed secondary sex characteristics, while preadolescent is generally defined as those ranging from age 10 to 13 years.

How does an author just casually shows a sex scene between an adult and a kid who is far from being a minor.....

Edit: Just remembered that the minimum age of consent in Japan is 13......welp...

Double-page supporter
if i wanted to read shota smut i would've gone to Nhentai or other hentai sites.
It seems mainstream to just make your manga hentai nowadays to pull in readers smh.
Ok fine I get it, Japan needs their population drive but depicting prepubescent kids fk... really japan?
Aren't you just making more perverts instead of a working family?

again sry for the rant,
I'm reading too many isekais go that way since i guess they think all their readers are pedo perverts and I'm hating it.

Double-page supporter
@firefox1234
yeah, I get it. Who wouldn't like to see some actions mid story?
But this....
This is why I read isekai incognito as my Biggest fears is when a friend of mine stumbles upon these unholy scriptures and witchhunt me.
I used to not do that on mangas I read and let them see the mangas I read but now its all under the hood lol.

Is this straight rip-off of shotacon tags from Nhentai but without the over detailed sex?

interesting, this time about the MC is strongest person according to the eyes on 200 years ago, but now that eyes are useless but still MC is same like 200 years ago, strongest.

what is this crap? page 1-3: my friends don't like me anymore, im going to go kill myself!
Page 9: I'm actually Micheal Jackson

Fed-Kun's army
This is trash, but I will keep on reading that, after all at least its interesting.

MD@Home
Hmm, story is alright so far, will skip any comment on the smut part, seems like there's a lot of discussion around it but personally I think it was fine though unexpected. There's still need to see where this goes, the last chapter is kind of cliche with the whole nobles thing and how Lilith, a beauty, is being competed for now we just have to see the execution. The MC hasn't done anything nor have had much exposure or development, can't wait to see a bit more on that. In other words, need more chapters :) plz, ty

Are we behind by a year or so or is it really not gonna be another chapter til January

if you delay manga uploads to get traffic to ur site at LEAST make sure ur the manga is easy to pull up on your autistic site 🤣

Group Leader
if you delay manga uploads to get traffic to ur site at LEAST make sure ur the manga is easy to pull up on your autistic site 🤣
Theirs is not the worst I've seen tbh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I gave it the 6 chapters currently out, but this is just... mediocre in every possible way????
And the concept itself feels like a rip-off of that one with the 4 crests on their hands but done worse?

Users who are viewing this thread