Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~

Cae

the sex is stupid, but the wholesome interaction between Ted and his father makes me forgive it a bit.

I hope that ted doesn’t persist through the story and the author forgets about him because he is a ball of annoyance

Dex-chan lover
MC's a dick for letting Ted fall off the roof (twice even!), he totally could've caught him.

But hey there's sex, instant star boost.

Isnt there a manga where the Crest you are born with determines your skills and the dude used a spell to go into the future and peoples perspective of the Crest changed?

he wakes up in the body of a child and gets some pussy. Im an adult and I havent even kissed a girl... pepehands

Tags: glasses, harem, OP main, overconfident but weak antagonist,mindbreak, NTR, shota , maid, she thicc

There are a whole lot of people complaining about the "smut" in this. It was one reference to him having sex with Lilith, how sensitive are you people to think that TALKING about sex is smutty? Also he may have the body of a young teen but he isnt a young teen. He was in his late 30s early 40s when he reincarnated into his new body? A moment hadn't passed for him, he didn't regress in age, he simply built himself a new, albeit, younger body. He is still the exact same age he was when he reincarnated. I'm just confused by people.

Fed-Kun's army
A little simple, but not too bad as isekai go. 7/10.

And so far, there is absolutely no smut worth mentioning. A quick lead up then fade to black. Hell, DA:O and Mass Effect have more smut than this does, at least by Ch 10.

Fed-Kun's army
wew.... it was good till the start of fourth chapter.
well... time to abandon ship.

p.s.
don't misunderstand me. I just have a set of clear lines when reading casually.
manga = no sex
doujin = throw it all that filth to me, i'm with it (with some exemptions of course like futa, yaoi or the like... lol)

Dex-chan lover
@Demathraxyus I think the real problem with that scene, is that he himself says on the page before, that he isn't yet at puberty, no attraction to the opposite sex yet, and then sleeps with her anyway. That's what would bother me, but it's also the only sex in these 10 chapters, despite all the big titty women in ecchi cosplay.

Users who are viewing this thread