Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~

I wouldn't find this as annoying if the MC had any other emotion besides "ugh, why is everyone dumber and weaker than me." Power fantasy or not, this guy is very unlikable.

i stuck through the "i fucked this woman with my 12-year old dick for no apperent reason" but this is getting bad even for this kind of story. not an interesting world and not interesting characters :/

This is definitely a slow read but it's honestly enjoyable, can't wait for more.

Dex-chan lover
Its about average I would say, the MC though it sort of makes sense he acts the way he does becuase he's portrayed as a genius, he doesn't really show much of any memorable emotions and sometimes his portrayal as a genius is brought out of convenience of the story at some parts that feel contradictory and cliche a bit at times.

This is trash but it’s more enjoyable than the usual trash in the genre. Will probably get old eventually though. Basically it’s fun to read but isn’t very good still.

Dex-chan lover
It had an interesting premise, but it's getting worse with each chapter. Author is just not nearly good enough to make a quality story.

mrf

Ok wait so... This is going to be a slow story? A slow read? It's nice and enjoyable. Hope it'll continue

this story is trash
i mean why want to have a child body since you don't want to enjoy your childhood or act like a child at all
and why are you joining the school as a student since you have higher understanding than the teacher
and so on not to mention he has no emotion or character even when he fucked the demon just for shit and giggles
and his attitude toward males really suck trying to act supreme to them but trying to form any sort of understanding or friendship
all his actions don't make sense

this sounds like a carbon copy of that other manga where a dude reincarnates himself into the future because of some symbol on his hand. why can't these "artists" come up with anything original? even the character designs are all blurring together

edit: nevermind. this one is far, far worse.

Group Leader
Before it was the hand, now it's the eyes. I'm waiting for the one with the
nose. What else were you thinking you filthy animal?

thought i would dig it but i fell out way too fast. It just got so borring i mean it nearly fills all the marks the highschool seting, the fact that he is op, that "rival" girl or even that friend of his its just so bland and uninspireing that i stopped reading it. there is one thing missing the harem and it would be a parody. i usually enjoy my fantasy storys with an op guy but thats my opinion.

so hey you Isekai fans out there, i'm THINKING of writing one.
about a killer of some kind (maybe a pro-soldier, or assassin or something)
who is called by an angel to go to other worlds and kill anyone from Earth.
the reason being is; the Earth God is pissed that others are 'poaching his souls, to power and balance their "Bootleg" worlds as he calls it.

how does that sound to you guys?
i might need help with the art though- since i'm not great using, (and cant really afford) the newer art tech

i've got a lot of other... less mainstream ideas kicking around- but lets see how this goes hmm?

Users who are viewing this thread