Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~

@GeassAye yea shes the descendant of one of the legendary mages and her parents are nobles, does this nigga not give a fuck if his whole family gets destroyed for her getting raped🤦‍♂️ even if she did get raped tho the senpai would have cliche hentai black mailed her by saying he'll tell the mc that they had sex and her dumbass would stay quiet as he ntred the mc the whole time😤

This was above average isekai that i actually looked forward to reading, after latest chp where they randomly add in that forced rape, it shows author be dumb asf with no other ideas. Went from 6 star to 4 star

What happened.
It says ch31 is out but no 31 in the list?
By the way. The raws are up to ch36 ?

Fed-Kun's army
@BrandMuffin
it's an adaptation so it should have a light novel version, but I don't know if it has web novel. Most of the time Light novel does have a web novel.

if you are looking for the WN to read it, unfortunately, I can't help you since I'm kinda picky about reading a novel.

Fed-Kun's army
@leou
there's a possibility that a mod took it down because of certain rules, most of the time it's taken down because they need to review it, either its a troll or a legit chapter (I don't know for sure)

About the raw chapter, you can ask that to the translation group since they are the one who translates it and of course, translating require time and effort, and a group of people can't translate every chapter as soon as they came out since translation is considered "illegal" for some and most translation group did it because of a hobby instead of a job.

getting kinda horrible. guy tries to rape female lead and kill MC and all MC does is, "get out of here"

@Jeffthru If he did kill the guy then it would put him in a bad position. He has the "inferior" eyes therefore people will assume he did it out of jealousy. Proving what happened would also be challenging since he will rely on her word alone since his holds no weight I will assume. The way he handled it was most likely the best but now he needs to make sure he keeps an eye on that guy. Sensible to say the least but then his dense mind killed the chapter for me.

@BraveHeartedHero Would they even know though? The whole point was that it was a secluded area out of sight, couldn't he just disintegrate him and the dragon and be on his way with non the wiser.

Dex-chan lover
After the last chapter I finally unfollowed. The manga started off with potential, but went nowhere with it. The MC is boring, "his girl" has so far just been senselessly fangirling over him when at the start she at least held potential for more than a puddle-deep eye candy. No other cast really matters so far. And after the last chapter, where the guy who drugged and attempted to rape a girl gets off with nothing but a minor humiliation, I am finally done with this.

@Otaku_Gandulf He possibly could but I can't get that much from this MC to say that he would do that but that is the biggest issue with this manga. The MC is just empty so no one can draw what he would do in any situation aside from OP his way through any hazard.

WHAT IS THIS BS HUH?! so um attempted rape is just a slap in the wrist eh what if able wasnt there. what if? The fuck? I will still continue to read this shitty manga but damn holy shit

@IloveMagic Yeah it's ducked up right ? I hate it when the MC is a good boi all the time, it makes 0 sense. The guy could level the entire country in 3-4 minutes but wants a "normal life" and won't even slightly punish a rapist. The worst part being that he does not even appear even remotely upset about it despite the fact that the guy obviously did it more than once and likely succeeded before. But naaaaaah, being insanely strong just allows you to be the most stupid and passive person in the world apparently.

Users who are viewing this thread