Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Three suspicious persons

I kinda want to read the LN/WN but it is not translated yet http://ncode.syosetu.com/n8516fu/, there is too much info missing

-Are these villagers possessed/cursed/under pressure or something?

-Who was this kid before his death?

Dex-chan lover
Gonna give the story benefit of doubt and assume the villagers are just some religious zealots. If the story isn’t too modern then it wouldn’t surprise me if that’s the case

Dex-chan lover
Wait hold on a minute. They were just in a cave, then all of a sudden the fight takes place in the forest?

@R4nd0mus3r yes, read it again. While he's back stepping and dodging the first guy, they ended up out of the cave.

Dex-chan lover
i hope this isn't one of this OMEGA generic series of I'ma let the people who wana kill me/bad guys live type of series.......I'm probably wrong tho OTL

Hot damn...😲 well he got 1000sp from the start soo expected to get a beating to hell,If the MC wants too.

Thanks for the update.

its the obvious " black haired people are cursed " trope. because in our reality Japanese people have the most common hair color, namely black, that's why we need to make them feel special about their hair color in this manga

just a couple questions how can the strongest person in town who can lift a log that would be upwards of around 400kg not lift a single child?
how can the guy using the pitchfork have the strength to compress i would guess iron
why were they "too scary" to talk to before but now they are back at the cave they arent?
if the mc was orignally a cursed child or something why does he have a name
do the monsters not eat something if its not alive? but the original holder of the body died so why would to go out of your way to make sure hes unconscious and not dead why wouldnt you just cut his throat at the village instead?

Aggregator gang
@randomname I have a terrible feeling that you are correct. Then again, black hair IS the most common "MC is visibly different" reason in all of isekai. Made slightly ironic in this case by the fact that the body he incarnated into already had black hair.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kanol you now have 2-4 minutes to get all the info out if them if you don't send them into shock.

@WhimsiCat Actually all Reincarnated people are considered "Inferior" in that world, and they have a way to find out if someone is, so everyone knows MC is reincarnated. They are weak either because they didn't figured out the Skill Board's secret, or they didn't have enough SP to pick the proper skills.
I'll try to explain based on what I understood from Google Translate
There's a level limit based on what could be called "Talent" and the "Strength of the Soul". The strength is related with life experience and age, so a 15 yo villager that never picked a sword will have a low level limit of around 20, while someone that have been training since young (and depending on talent) will have higher level limits.

Reincarnated people are basically like newborn babies with weak soul, so their level limit when they appear there is ONE and they can't increase it. And the Passive Enhancement skills don't increase the base status, but how much you gain when you level up.

MC was able to increase his level because he got the catch on the Skill Board, you guys should guess what skills it is. But since he's a reincarnated person, everyone keeps saying that he's inferior and the MC went "Oh, I thought I was strong but this is just the average for a normal person? I need to work harder then!".

Fed-Kun's army
@alidan Depends on how you go about disabling their legs. And hey, worst case scenario you have to go ask someone around the village who's not actively trying to put a pitchfork through your chest.

Users who are viewing this thread