Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - a bloody encounter

*me, unironically enjoying generic isekai stories *

comments: IT'S DOGCRAP, TRASH HAREM, USSSEEELESSS, SIIIMMMPPP

me: y-yeah, its bad, amirite guys?? h-hehe

how the hell did this guy just get reincarnated and is already doing shit like accurately kicking rocks while in the air to kill goblins

Dex-chan lover
Well... that didn't take long.

@LaunMower

I like it too, sometimes authors can do some pretty nice concepts, twists, skills, art, magic, cliches and styles and it's fun to see what kind of creative stuff they could do even with such utterly mediocre story writing (a lot of them)

It's so generic that I could just munch on it like biscuits and enjoy it with some coffee or tea on my veranda.

Thanks for the chapter!
Well looks like the first waifu is completely enamored of him from his skills and saving her. Also doesn't seem to have the villages insane obsession with shunning and murdering people with black hair and eyes. I bet that slimy bastard at the guild sent her there knowing there were too many goblins for her to handle alone, although why is the information about so many being hidden? There should have been reports about the numbers growing and seems risky to leave them alone for so long yet the guild receptionist had minimal information about the goblins other than being sighted without a number mentioned. As for the demon sword maybe it only cuts demons or monsters and does something else to humans as they acted like he cut something other than their flesh. Guess we'll find out in the next few chapters.

this manga might be as cliche as it gets but it is still enjoyable to read . There are worst isekai mangas out there so i will keep reading it
@PaceBaby How? By being a fucking badass 😂😉

first I was excited by how many chapters there were, but seeing the page count, each chapter is not even worth half of what it would be in a "proper" manga.

Users who are viewing this thread