Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - End of The Long Day

Double-page supporter
Holy crap! Every week... that's faster than most of the manga that I read.

lol.
So, he needs to get a passive resistance skill *immediately* so he can combat any abnormal drugs and such.
I imagine his increased stats will help but what about someone with a skill used exclusively for drugging people.
hMM

Aggregator gang
Weekly release is cool considering it was translated monthly before. Thanks for the chapter

Double-page supporter
Meh, Marie should have pushed her advantage. No reason to back down just because another girl claims dibs. Marie, tell that ho if they ain't grinding it out already she has just as much claim to him as you do. Then offer to wet his pickle tonight and see if Esther will step up to the plate. If she just offering lip service with no throat then tell her to hit the road until she's serious. Even a dense MC can understand that.

If they aren't going out there's no exclusivity contract.

There's something really refreshing about an open and honest gold digger who sincerely wants to get married and have kids.

Dex-chan lover
> Marie-san was accepting that the MC were vulnerable to bad deeds.
Well, she really had a bad side to her courting MC and solidifying the first step for her as his wife in the future.
Well, thats aint bad at all...
I approved Marie's on MC's harem as well.
I dont like the idea of the whole Harem are battle talent like Esther, home waifu like Marie is a must....

Users who are viewing this thread