Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru - Vol. 2 Ch. 21 - Lily’s Magic Bookstore

Dex-chan lover
No one but God himself can rival this kind of power.
No, but seriously, if that "ignite" spell is the weakest fire spell there is, how devestating would an advanced spell be? It would just melt everything in its vecinity like the sun itself materialized onto the earth.

elf girl is about to break... hope it not fall under the classical trope that at the beginning he do that and after a couple of days he control without problem the output

Dex-chan lover
Mc uses Ignition.
Me looking at the giant pillar of flame: I think you should test any remaining magic well away town.

Double-page supporter
@Tidel no another dimension cause if that is a beginner level and a non offense to boot anything higher than intermediate may destroy the world .

The trope of "this persons actions caused an unnatural result so the thing must be broken/it must be a misunderstanding" is so fucking stupid and tiring at this point. If you can't write an overpowered MC well enough that you're forced to use overdone plot devices, why even bother at all.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like it'd be more inconvenient than amazing to miscast beginner spells at such a grand scale.
I mean sure he can probably learn to restrain it to a normal size but it seems more annoying to downsize a raging inferno to a candle lighter than say improve the power of a weak flame to one that could light a candle.

Users who are viewing this thread