Return From the World of Immortals

Well... He can be a god in earth with 10k years of training... however... i don't see how he can train on earth to go back to that world for revenge... a shit load of time will be past there by the time he can come back...

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think he even need another 10 000 years to be able to go back you know .
Depends on wuxia immortal can survive for a very long time.

This is kind of wuxia and his soul is already very strong but his body can't handle it all kind of technique so he probably need to train his body on earth.

There are so many things wrong in this manga that don't match the novel that I just want to forget they did a manga of that novel.

Ugh.

The most trash novel that I ever waste my time read.
if you read this section, go to something better.
There re many novels that very very very very much much better than this shitty.
i dont understand why this shit has manga.....

Dear Group, drop this and find something better to make with respect.

can you guys stop if you dont like it then go away dont waste time on something you dont like if they want to do this manga is their choice respect it.

FUCK OFF

Seems interesting.
The translations could do with a bit of grammar editing though.

Fed-Kun's army
I know people mad or simply mock this manhua because how trashy the Web Novel is. ( Don't worry I read this shit too )
there is many reason behind why the story was so terrible but the major problem or from the average consensus was ...
the story was too absurd and so disconnected, the background story said MC lives his life for 10,000 years but he act like stupid brat, so dense to the point of I thought MC was retarded. DUDE, if human live that long don't you think they would have experience anything in life? shouldn't they already reach state of nirvana? at least ACT FRICKIN WISELY! but hoo boy! expect some inexperienced young adult brat story.

that was it, why some poeple who hates the web novel came here but to bitching at it. HOWEVER, the story slightly interesting at the beginning act, the rest of them? expect some copy paste story with different name villain and different name heronie ... oh I almost forgot, the heronie are suffering from brain dead, because most of them are "oh my gad MC are so strong I couldn't help but to love him"

Yea, don't read the novel.

@Straborvsky Most people are mad/pissed off because of what happened to the Web Novel and how gravity tales has no balls and how bad webnovel and qidian are. The web novel itself isn't per se so bad it's just that due to greedy corporations and unscrupulous individuals it's literally been ruined and all translation has been halted. That's why people are pissed off...

Dex-chan lover
@Largo05
I think most people are mad because the first few hundred chapters are pretty good but then the story starts going down hill. That's why I quit reading it, not because the issues with the translators it was what the author did to the story. So I at least plan to give this a chance because I know it will take a long time before this makes it to where the web novel started to go decline in story.

as the one who wastes time on this shit for 130+ chs. i comment because i dont want people to waste their precious limited life time on trash. but if you dont heed it, so be it not my concern anymore....

Fed-Kun's army
@Largo05 it has nothing to do with the translation dude, you went too far. to put it simply, people disappointed with the story after the beginning or early arch story, the story went downhill to the point of free falling without parachute.

@Akabane Same, at the time I thought something like that too, "maybe the story will phased up a bit later" but as I expected from chinese web novel, it goes downhill really quick.

Compared to japan or korean novel, chinese novel emphasis on their quantity rather than quality. There is some chinese novel that have a good phase and story but something like that is rare, or very rare (like terror infinity, or thriller paradise).

@Straborvsky Of course I went too far, I live for extremes but as someone who read hundreds of chapters of the novel regardless of whether it was good or bad, I was seriously angered at how it was treated by Gravity Tales and WebNovel so I'm going to be extreme and cynical because of how the whole situation was handled. If you don't like it well too bad you don't have to, but that also doesn't mean that I have to like what happened either.

Either way I hope that the Manhua gets treated better, but don't be surprised if WebNovel files a C&D on the Translation group.

@Akabane I'm angry because of how corporate greed forced the English translation to quit just so they could put it on a premium website of which they never even posted the damn novel. Hell if I had to pay for it Christ I would have bought the damn paperback volumes if I could have and saved myself bandwidth, but they didn't even do that. I for one actually liked the story good or bad and I sincerely hope that the Manhua gets a better chance than the Novel did that's for damned sure.

I don't know why most people are upset. There are literally millions of chinese web novels, so most of them are bound to be trash. Let's be real, 99% of these novels are written by no-namer, maybe even non-educated writers. Some of them get popular because the idea of the story is good, but let's be real, even with a good idea, if you are not trained or experienced as a writer you won't be able to maintain the story for more than a couple of dozen chapters. My advise for trying these chinese web novels is to just read the couple first chapters, because that's where most of the good ideas from the author are written. After that, expect the copy paste contents from 10 millions other novels, the generic bad guy show up talk shit to main character and get beaten, the generic heroines who is described as extremely cold-beautiful then fall in love with main character in less than a chapter (there goes the coldness), and dozens more. So yeah, just read the first couple chapters when it's still good, and drop it when the author run out of ideas and start copy pasta contents.

Dex-chan lover
This novel had a ton of chapters translated on gravity tales but the website fired the translator and deleted all of his chapters.

Dex-chan lover
the problem here isnt the material (well idk cuz we can barely READ the material) the problem is the proofreader SUCKS honestly, like this is disgraceful. As a proofreader i am offended by this proofreading job.

The translators should be ashamed of themselves. Putting out such trashy quality is ridiculous. This manhua is clearly not very complex. A little effort would make a world of difference. I can't understand the reasoning to put out such garbage work.

Users who are viewing this thread