Return From the World of Immortals

You know, if you are just going to run it through google translate, you could have at least the good sense to not put your name as proofreader and translator. Like we all know you did neither of these things, we can literally read it and see as such. And before you or anyone else say you did do these things, think twice. Because if you DID put effort into this, you'd be better off stopping now and going back to practicing your translations, cause you are seriously NOT ready to actually start doing this yet.

oh no, it's the story about a master where you have to paid respect or you will never get happiness.

It's a good story but the overall MC personality is kinda.. zucc.

Dex-chan lover
Considering how QI keeps gobbling up their series Manhwa I'm surprised anyone bothered to pick this up.

Dumb as shit, art is bad. Mc is actually retarded. Plot? What’s that? There’s only face slapping and perving on girls. Like 90% of Chinese shit on this site, it’s ass. People only read it to self insert themselves as an op character because they don’t have the imagination or brainpower to do it themselves.

Dex-chan lover
guys stop blaming the translator; blame the proofreader. a translator's job is to translate. a proofreader's job is to make sure whatever the translator translates makes sense. and since this group has a proofreader, blame that one.

Good story, recommended read, the people translating(whole group not just the translator) aren't too bad, but they need a lot more practice.

the english remains horrible until chapter 6 after that it seems like someone actually have been proofreading this

The early chapters are too awful to read. A redo of the earlier text would be very nice.

Was waiting for this to be continued, for some reason this is my favourite of the genre.

Fed-Kun's army
Alright first of all "Why is it so horrible ?"
As someone who read the source novel, its way over the top and missing some key things. Its way to exaggerated and boy when i say exaggerated I mean exaggeratedexaggerated.
Its a waste of time for all those who wish to read it. Its gonna be dropped sooner or later.

Users who are viewing this thread