Return Survival - Ch. 15

@RobottiZombi hey thank you!
I've already translated the 16th chapter and sent it to our editor. It should be ready soon.
Will be working on the rest soon :) This kind of comments really makes me happy. keep tuned!

Note: I may be a little slow at responding and I don't check this place that often so if you have any questions or complaints you can join our discord as well. Feel free to tag me with @borealis

@reanseih Comment

What happened to the other group???

There's a limit to how lazy and sloppy you can get. Not translating names, excessive notes, horrendous font. I appreciate an update but seriously. I hope the other group will come back to this.

Hey, editor here.
First of all, as I've mentioned, this is my first time editing in english (though I have been editing for a year now in my native language.) Secondly, the problem you mentioned will be fixed on the next chapter. Also previous team dropped this series (they didn't update for a few months now)
Let's come to the matter with names. This series were translated to our main language a long time ago so there's nothing we can do about it.
Finally, we will try to put less commentary from now on

Not translating names, excessive notes, horrendous font. I appreciate an update but seriously. I hope the other group will come back to this.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload. But please use the names when the characters use them, going out of your way to avoid using them is just silly.

Dex-chan lover
@CaptainBorealis
well i am using them when my source has them. I mean it's not like I can use what I don't know ?
I thought that "names are too bothersome so I call some of them hey you" thing was about not wanting to use the names even when the source material has the names mentioned. If it wasn't about that, then I have no idea why that comment was there in the first place.

@Ovdose well let me mention that
ktm means "korean translator's note" and etn means "english translator's note". You see, our korean translator translated it a long time ago when he was less experienced in korean so he couldn't translate them. And therefore my source doesn't have their names at all. Well we are changing them to their respective names when they are not just "hey" or "you" but something like a turkish name like "Fadime". But other than that there isn't much I can do about it. At least for now.

Group Leader
@accator ? Thanks for the reply, and correct me if I'm misunderstanding please. So you guys do not have a KTL and are retranslating this from another language?

Also, let me express my relief on notes. Thank you. It's been a quick spreading problem, more and more groups have been adopting excessive chatter into notes, distracting from the actual content. I really appreciate that you are willing to take in opinions. ^ ^

@reanseih Well let me explain it. First, our ktl translates it into our main language. After that, because our ktl's english isnt that good another tl translate it into english. Though because our ktl was inexperienced with korean during first chapters they may be a little bulky. But it will get better and better with time since his experience has increased with time. We currently have chapters translated up to chapter 49 into turkish and we are translating them right now into english. So basically, we do have a korean translator but he isn't good with english so our english translator translates it from our main language. if you want to talk with us, you can join our discord. Feel free to tag @Risus (me) and @borealis (english translator). we will be waiting. https://discord.gg/sXC6pCUGwU

So many complaints I'm seeing but honestly just happy this is back.
Thanks to the TL team! Keep it up! 😉

Double-page supporter
The zombies could... I dont know, crawl under the truck ?

Loved the "couldn't be bothered to translate the names, they'll probably die anyways"

Double-page supporter
@MarxRaiden i mean they didnt do super great job in translating but you asking them to do this job that they do not get paid for faster is kind of douchey. Generally saying "release faster" is regarded as being an asshole. And yeah the reason it took so long is because the old translator dropped the series and these guys picked it up.

Users who are viewing this thread