Return Survival - Ch. 15

Fed-Kun's army
:| no speedrunning zombie plan anymore? now we got drama ;;

ty, good job even though they were saying weird shit

Fed-Kun's army
ok please stop using the dotted I font I hate every single instance of it

Didn't notice the font at first, but the comments have caused me to absolutely despise weird capital lowercase i's.

Group Leader
What happened to the other group???

There's a limit to how lazy and sloppy you can get. Not translating names, excessive notes, horrendous font. I appreciate an update but seriously. I hope the other group will come back to this.

i personally like tl notes and i like it when u don't use names, it makes it look like they're close/friends

Ignoring the fact that sometimes the sentences are weird sometimes. I thank you for picking this up, but i have 2 questions.
How many raws are there?
Could you please use another font? the capital I is just trigering me.

@Jisatsu-no-Ghosuto hello, translator here. First of all thank you for your feedback. I am new at this and trying to get better.
Secondly I am sorry for the matter about İ's
It seems like our editor either just capitalized the whole chapter which caused a problem because in our man language uppercase ı is I and uppercase i is İ, or something else happened. We will be working at it and solve it one way or another.

Translator here. We currently have up to chapter 59 and whether it will increase or not is up to the raw's producer. Also I appreciate your feedbacks. They will help me get better.
Thank you for reading

The official translation of the novel was pretty good. I'd suggest checking it out, since this seems to follow it closely.

https://meteor-strike.com/resurvival/

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for picking this up, I don't mind a few TL-errors here and there. As long as It's readable and the chapters keep coming.
Looking forward for the next chapter~

Users who are viewing this thread