Return Survival - Ch. 20

So the protagonist with future knowledge, refuses to even talk, makes the fights escalate, use gun for no reason, revealed himself and a potential ally turning into enemy? Did his IQ turn negative or what?

@mangadexcommentban

He's probably use to people he tried talking to stabbing him in the back in the future. Remember how cold he was to everyone when he first came back? It seems like his experiences turned him into a high functioning sociopath. Killing new guy would have been the safest play.

I will say giving the "any last words" cliche to someone you are going to kill is fucking stupid though.

@mangadexcommentban
Would you downright trust someone who sneaked upon you in a risky situation, just based on 'hey let's be friends'. If it was a normal place, letting him go would be fine, but in a enemy or strange place, killing him is The most reasonable choice, way better than having a potential snitch on your back that could fuck you up.

The author will probably make him act cute and make up a reason for the Mc let him follow.

The guy didn't put a blade on main character's throat or pointing a gun or crossbow, even bothering to ask questions. Even if that sort of situation you can try to first talk and see what happens instead of panicking, declaring you go for the kill, shot, and make both of them captured. It's just too much stupidity concentrated in a short time, I'd be fine if main character died because of this and a side character becomes suddenly the new protagonist.

the stupidity of screaming there's an intruder and then not using that opportunity to escape is too high to exist. Also that suppressor wouldn't help with the sound

@mangadexcommentban in a negotiation where the other party could be hostile you'd probably want to be the one that has the upper hand, also i'd be pretty suspicious of some dude that pulls up behind me and whispers into my ear while im in enemy territory

Double-page supporter
Has anyone read The Walking Dead comic? The Janitor is giving me big Jesus vibes but more bishounen.

eXeWZCf.png

Wow janitor guy is super stupid, sneaking up on a guy that is obviously going against the people trying to kill you is dumb. His thought process was like "hmmm, a guy sneaking through vents and sneaking around this hostile area like me. I'm just going to go scare him like I'm an enemy, you know... to not get shot or something."
But I guess it's fine since he can dodge bullets. You can antagonize anyone if you can dodge bullets like him.

Users who are viewing this thread