Return Survival

CTD

@varrock1 do you see how he is? of course not at the first chapt
he sayed to the thot wich he used to work with that he wont help her if she gets attacked and she can only live 2 months with him then she leaves.

Hope updation would be fast even if it's just a little bit...(。•́︿•̀。) I can't seem to enjoy it with few(?) chapters and the scenes is still in the same place....(。•́︿•̀。)

@CTD I know, I readit, it's just I've seen a bunch of decent stories where the mc isn't a simp, is smart and rational, then some woman comes along and he throws away all common sense, rationality and safety. Here's to hoping that doesn't happen.

isn't this basically exactly like "the last human"? a zombie apocalypse and then a guy ends up dying to it as probably the last person on earth only to be sent back to just before it happened?

similar to moshi fanren but no super powers doesn't go from bad to awful instead goes from bad to bad could be a lot definitively isn't the worse zombie manga but id say like 7/10 has some scenes where i just feel awful reading it but it isnt bad

Fed-Kun's army
this is pretty dece so far, but im sure it will fall off a cliff soon

Group Leader
6/10 i'm dropping this
doesn't seem like it's going anywhere good anytime soon

Is no one translating this in english anymore? I really like the story so far, and the up coming characters are my favorite by far, apart from the blue haired girl, old man, and MC.

4/10 dropping this beft the score gets wven lower. characters and story are boring. The core idea is nice but thats it.
It getting about as bad to read as the bad chinese stuff.

Group Leader
@Firemorfox
Sorry, it's not my group that picked this up and I can't take the credit for it.
We really tried to, but we're bleeding staff right now.

I'd like to thank the group that picked it up though, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread