Return to Earth to Be a God

when you read the title and you knew this is going to be a trash wuxia manhua but still read it anyway lmfaooooooo

Dex-chan lover
so for 4 thousand years... but the time i traveled to was a few years (3?) after he mysteriously disappeared
so he thought about earth... for 4k years? some creepy obsession
but dam that really does feel extra...
like for a 4k year old man he pretty much feels like he belongs in the mortal realm
like he went to the beach for a few days if anything
he also claimed last time he used a cell phone was a flip phone 8 years ago... so was he even gone 4k years?
i dunno its wuxia ig
though Villain Initialization handles traveling back in time better
and i highly recommend it

btw MadCats you guys did a great job 15 chapters in one go? insane

Power Uploader
Hue hue hue... actually I think I can really catch up to raws by today NGL.. totally doable

native chinese speaker here. The title is mis google translated. "big stick/神棍" is actually more of a term referring to a psychic/medium in a negative/fraudulent connotation.
So better title would be "returning to earth as a fraudulent psychic medium , turns out I actually am not a fraud but have cheats, I run through every single shitty manhua cliche as possible accompanied with subpar art " or something along those lines.

This isn't really worth your time

I have read the novel, so.... The story got butchered in webtoon lets talk about the first chapter, when he arrive on earth, he meets his childhood sweetheart, she is with another guy, she ignores mc and in novel, while she tries to ignore mc,she still like him AND she has a reason to be with the rich guy, she is even beaten because she doenst want to sleep with him, almost all the plot and female leads are cut off from the story too, hell this mc in novel let a lot of people important like father and mother, die.... Even worse.... The main girl is obviously that girl that live with him, for some reason he likes her out of nowhere, 17 chapters jump about 200-300 or more, novel isnt that good , this is even worse....

Fed-Kun's army
@MolaCola
Not everything is about mom titty OK!
*clenching hands dramatically* His is about pure filial piety and family affection...

ofc in the middle the story goes harem because in manhwa man's worth also counted by how many seeds he can sow

even for a chinese wuxia this is low tier... they should copy la pasta a good story instead of this low tier bootleg

Power Uploader
fine..il quit. il start doing female lead series or someshit. good riddance. bye.

Dex-chan lover
Translate what you want @cloww . No matter what you do you'll have morons coming at you, so ignore them. You do a great job.

Users who are viewing this thread