Revenge Wedding - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

Seems like there's a lot more to it than simply her not liking her own child.
Pretty interesting

Thanks for the translation! It's great quality.

Y'all I'm doubting the so called 'brother'. Idk why, but it's either the prince, which we know had that barrier cast, but what if the brother in on it???? IDKKKK

@Binary10011 Sounds like PPD that hindered the ability for them to bond when she was little. Then with the mix of PPD, being a new parent and judged, it just caused further alienation. Bonding with mom is very important and if that gets interrupt in what we're saying, yeah, it's gonna feel like mom hates daughter but more so... just a new parent who struggled and then gave up since she was ridiculed and her daughter didn't understand.

Banned
HAH! the mother is exactly the same as the daughter! lol.

They are interacting via assumptions instead properly communicating with each other. Man, I thought the gal was bad, but damn both her father and mother is worse.

Thank you for the mass update!!❤️❤️❤️
I’m curious about the guy who she called “brother”. Also, I think the prince is the main culprit behind all this🤔

Thank you for the mass update! I love that we are exploring her family relationships so much more!

Dex-chan lover
That nanny was kinda weird... A new mom asked "how am I to hold my child?" And the response is "let me hold the child" Like..
At least teach the new mum how to cradle her own baby

Many thanks

She probably gonna be like her mom when she has a child lmao. Dress up all the way

The people were right, she DID NOT deserve to raise a child.... or poor FL turned out to be a person without friends and highly sensitive to the slightest critic because of her awfully bad mother. I'm willing to bet she made her hide the magic powers otherwise she would go spend time with her father letting the mother to face her own wrong doings instead of verbal and emotionally abuse her kid.

I wasn't expecting this darker setting on an otherwise fluffy comedy but I'm glad the narrative is dealing with it properly.

She was going through post partum! And she still is. You don't know how that greatly affects a woman. My ex's mom still has it to this thay. Half of the time I didn't understand her though process.

Post partum is scary as heck
I can’t imagine anyone going through it
People expect u to be normal like any other mother, post partum hit everyone differently 😢
This is sad

Users who are viewing this thread