Revenge Wedding - Vol. 1 Ch. 42

It'sCALLED COMMUNICATION... Well I have a similar problem woth my parents (they refuse to tell me a reason for their actions) so I get her

Ughh I hate that mindset of "knowing the truth will hurt you" like bro do you know how confusing and depressing it is when you're left in the dark

At least now they're starting to talk┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌

Then isn't all of this her parents' fault for not registering her in the first place??
such a mess....😡

Ngl, the amount of damage her parents did by this so called 'protection' exceeds too much. Her whole childhood was messed up bc of the incapability of her parents
I dislike them to the core, they don't deserve her nor to be treated well. They can learn from their mistakes but srsly they didn't do nothing to deserve it

how is that a valid reason not to tell a single thing to your ADULT daughter about the danger SHE is in... and then marrying her to a stranger against her will??????????

Ha? We wanted u to be safe so we drugged you and make u sleep for hours in a ship; no help would be able to come in case of an emergency like what could knights can do if several magicians attacks the ship? Sage daddy isnt there what would you do if they attacked her while she was on the ship? And sent tüm to an isolated island afterwards, are you dumb? Such an easy way to kill someone and you thought she would be safe? Just get over with this family confrontation already...

Codling your child from fear of them getting hurt will just torture them while they suffocate 😒

Children don't need protection, they need support. They need to believe that someone will be there to lend them a hand if they need it, but won't tie them down with force. They need to get hurt and learn about fear and consequences but also about care and communication.

Even if they sincerely care about Meridian, they are ultimately terrible parents. 😒

I got that they wanted the best for her, but never would a forced marriage ( even more so with a total unknown man) be a good idea. There won't be a single advantage, but a lot of problems can arise (I mean, he doesn't have any rason to help/protect her her as they wanted, and him being forced can also have him become another ennemy. Even if he only ignores her, having a family-in-law is more likely to be a burden at best).

However, I do sympathise with the mother, as she seemed to be really struggling and most of all, she was alone. Her husband wasn't here, the maids didn't seem to be of help and she had no one to turn to for advice. Even without the gossip and blame from outside, that would have been hard.😞

But what I don't understand most here is the father... he seemed to be close with his daughter, teaching her magic and all? How could he not know what she would think of that marriage? Even her husband who knows her for only a couple of weeks understood her better than that. And then what, "come back home"? You literally sold her but now want her to ignore her husband and do as if nothing happened at all? And all of that, in front of said husband?
Where is the great sage he's talking of, huh?!? Tell me!😡

Group Leader
Okay, so first of all, I actually appreciate how they really do care for Meridian, HOWEVER, I hate how they share their "care" for her in such ways that can easily be misunderstood by Meridian to the point she fucking thought they didn't love her. They invalidated her feelings which is incredibly wrong. And because of that, I would like to throw some punches to their faces☺️

😔 i just wanted you to be happy so i kidnapped, drugged, made you get married to a stranger, and get shipped off to a deserted island with stranger

All I hear are excuses, both are terrible parents holy shit; imagine if he wasn't as honorable as rumours what could have happened to her in the island? Seriously what's wrong with them?

Chances are they'll be redeemed, but I wish she never looked at them again.

I think parents are supposed to believe in their children. I mean, she's more than old enough to take care of herself and newer generations always exceed the previous. It's always annoying how they think they know what's best and look down upon their children.

The dad trying to excuse all their lies but saying it was all for her own good so she could be safe and healthy. Like b**** what good is all that if your daughter is unhappy and feels unloved. You suck. I hope we are finished with the parents soon. I only care about the main leads at this point. I do hope some better side characters appear.

So they married her to someone strong who don’t care about magic so that she wouldn’t be used like a “magic baby producer” ???

So they just didn’t give a fuck about the ML and risked his life for the sake of their daughter

Users who are viewing this thread