Revenge Wedding - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

I feel like this author took a hammer and tried to smash the technology aspect into the whole historical genre and it isn't working at all

Bruh this comment section gets pissed off way too easily. Some dude said all the conspirators should drown lol. And some people are complaining about her being spoiled. Like this situation doesn't even match that. She was born into a state of the art house and all of a sudden has to stay in the run down and dirty mansion after being kidnapped, anyone would be having issues at that transition.

I'm not even trying to defend her character, they're both known as the assholes of the nation but people are too quick on the trigger.

A story about how two terrible human beings learn to live with one another 😂 now this I want to see

Fed-Kun's army
When you pit two assholes against each other to see who emerges as the biggest one, I think that makes for a pretty damn legendary story

wow didn't expect the personality of the mc to be like this... excited to see how the story goes tho!

this is amazing. I really wanna see them kill each other but I also feel like they're gonna be bros by the time this is over.

I dont like her personality. She seems like a beautiful rich stuck up, bitch. Hopefully this guy is just as shitty. He doesn't seem as bad right now tho.

Dex-chan lover
This man is weighing his options, and right now she is not helping her case. lol

I think the point of this is so she matures or something

cause' rn she's stuck-up, maybe that was the point
I think there'll be character development

Fed-Kun's army
They might kill each other before any results occur. Lol
Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread