Revenge Wedding

I wanna see how their love story unfold. I wish their cat fights will be on a fast phase and jump to lovey dovey moment.

i personally love it, sasha and demitrius have a funny wild dynamic and im looking forward to their development in the love compartment unfold

@Mims A little harsh, don't ya think? Honestly, this is something new, usually one character is invested in the relationship while one isn't, but here both dislike it. Its humorous. Is it kinda wacky and random? Yes. Buts it's an enjoyable read, and to be honest, your comment was rather rude to to the artist. Maybe the plot isn't new, but they put their own spin on it and artwork, stop degrading them for doing that similar of another comic. (p.s Personally i love the art🤗).

Fyi there are 26 chapters in batoto but in indon
Anyways thank you for the update!!<3

Someone please tell me that spoiled waste of oxygen has SOME redeeming features, or will have major character growth in this story. It started so promising but she's getting worse, it's not cute funny at all. Does not deserve the ML in her current incarnation. Ugh

On the other side: Thanks for translating!

@Mims i mean, even anime have same styles also shoujo manga fit your bill. So really, what are you yapping for?

"Kidnapped to be married"? That setting is hella weird xD and Im weirdly ammused, Im looking forward for this x)

she may be stupid, impulsive or so but atleast the author aint (kinda) lol

This is what would happen to people of marriageable age if desi parents had the resources to do it.

this is awesome. Great likeable asshole-characters, an actually newish sort of story line, and a good world - bit like we meshed sci-fi contemporary with fantasy. Recommended! this is fun.

Double-page supporter
Only 7 chapters in. It has a ridiculous plot and characters but oddly I don't find it annoying... for now. I'm looking forward for the two leads' much deserved character developments so I'll stick around more

Started out fun but it is kinda annoying now and boring. I also dont get the setting, there is too much modern stuff meh

Users who are viewing this thread