Reverse Villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

How do u win against the boss of a powerful group and then lose to someone whos jus a apprentice to a weaker boss TF.....these things ruins stories all the time

Dex-chan lover
....This is becoming disappointing. It's like the TV Trope, did you just punch out Cthulu, cept the MC isn't the one doing the punching, but instead getting punched.

Power Uploader
Ehh, y'all are complaining about mc being weak af... but like, if you read the next chapter
the mc does some cool stuff.
-

Here's the next chapter - https://asurascans.com/manga/reverse-villain/volume-1/chapter-26/

Group Leader
The ever going formula for this series seems to be MC gets, punched/beaten out, MC retaliates showing he's actually just been holding back, attacker does the same, repeat until satisfied, then finish with MC winning. It's becoming so stale at this point.

Group Leader
@VenerableAsura
the mc does some cool stuff.
Yeah, that's a lie.
The MC just does the exact same thing he always does again and again, nothing cool there.

But nice, you got me to go check out your site!
Now I can drop this and never read anything else on your website.

Dex-chan lover
Garbage story telling, decent art. Your every other Korean story, really.

Power Uploader
@affi what were you expecting? everyone was complaining about him getting beaten up, and when I say he did some cool stuff I just meant he reversed the fight. Were you expecting him to turn into an alien or something?

Man, I just don't get it. Why did you think I would care whether or not you read anything from my site?

I wasted two minutes of your life since your definition of cool doesn't align with mine, after we spent hours translating, cleaning, typesetting and quality checking the chapter. I was going to say you should know how difficult it was after looking at the releases on your profile. But after looking through it, I'll take that back! 🤣

Anyways TLDR - No one, and I mean no one gives a fuck whether or not you read from my site, or read anything I translate. Honestly, I'd prefer it if people like you stay away from anything translated by my scans. And seeing how you machine translate your chapters have fun mtl'ing this - 肏你自己!

-Asura

Dfq? What do you mean you can move your body? Didn't you singlehandedly made a whole sect go extinct to it's roots? And now you're getting beaten up by a brat like him? Sigh

Yo what’s with this MC is he overpowered or not,dude just killed a whole sect himself including the leader and he’s struggling against this kid,The MC just sits there and makes Scary faces when u think he’ll do sum nice he just gets beat up

No idea what the power scaling of this is... When he was a child he beat a 2nd-grade beast which was somehow super strong but now he has trouble with some trash? What? Does every kid have the power to fight a 2nd grade monster? I mean the entire city panicked at the 3rd grade monster

Dex-chan lover
I just hate how author changes the personality of someone just to make us see him at a bad eye. I mean, he was a decent pure children who worked really hard for the girl he liked. Then, he attained power so he goes around spouting bullshit that everything you want to do need to gets bypassed by my permission? Fuck it. I could deal and endure about the shitty power scaling here but, I just really don’t like what author did here. Anyway, I am just here to complain a bit before I go.

the one drawing is a woman and the story is shit; the authors just making everyone look stupid and without personality.

Users who are viewing this thread