Reverse x Rebirth - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I hate yuri, but since he's crossdressing I guess I'll read this, but I hope Hina's not lesbian, and she'll fall in love with Kaede's masculine or else I won't read this

Thanks for the chapter!

Ah yes, the classic cliches that made Last Game so good. Can't wait to read more!

For some reason, I really like mangas where a crossdressing guy enrolls in an all-girls school like Maria Holic and Otome Boku. Nice to see that there's another one to read.

I thought the guy would reveal his gender to the mc in the first chapter like any other mangas I read, but this way is more interesting ❤

Fed-Kun's army
a bit of a fresh twist gyaa thank you for translating amano shinobu-sensei's artwork!!

Thank you to the scanslators for picking this up!! I've been looking forward to Amano-sensei's new work!

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Mm, I like the setup but I'm not too sure I'm a fan of him being the root of her androphobia. Not so much because of how contrived it is, but more just that the forgiveness+redemption arc that will inevitably come for this just seems excessive. Ah well, I'm sure it'll be a fun read regardless. Viva cute crossdressers half-yuri

Users who are viewing this thread