Reversible!

Aggregator gang
Kind of disappointing this ended with such a let down. It felt like everything leading up to something was just ditched. It just kind of ends with nothing really happening. Oh well.

Not gonna lie, if this manga were facing cancellation and had one chapter left to end it in, this was probably the most satisfying way the author could've pulled that off.

If it wasn't cancelled, then the ending was definitely a little abrupt and could've used more lead up. I don't have the context to say whether it was voluntarily ended or not though, so it's hard to know.

Kugayama is the same character as the one from Dicca's other work "Magical Incense".

Man... did not expect such a melancholy yet satisfying end from a manga that I only started reading because of a fetish.

@Grorp Yeah... same.

Kinda kinky manga to something absolutely wholesome. The ending just gives me the feels.

It could've been really nice. This was waaaaay ahead of it's time.

Could someone translate the chapter after 15? I can find it in chinese site like manhuagui and it's actually really nice, as it talks about how they've grown up.

Dex-chan lover
@pedoro Can you give a summary of what happens? Maybe in a spoiler tag? Cause I'm probably gonna forget about this and end up never knowing what happens.

Well, at least can you tell me if its an after story or something that happens in between the main story?

@Walter_vi_Britannia

It's been a long while since I read, but I remember they get together a few years after graduating. Touma is the only one who still cross-dresses and he takes the others to a cross-dressing club.
They dance, drink, and have fun. In the middle of it, Natsume Aoi and Shuu talks. Natsume was feeling sad because they had grown apart (or something like that. I really can't remember) but Shuu apologizes and says he won't let that happen again. Then they join Touma and Tsubaki, who are still dancing.
And I think Natsume stills wonders what would've happened if he gave into his feelings for Shuu back then. I think. It was something like that. Don't take this as a summary. I barely remember. But I do rememebr there was no kiss or anything close to that. Sad

Dex-chan lover
@pedoro @Walter_vi_Britannia

Well, I had to read it in spanish and I was supremely confused over the suddenly flirtatious dialogue coming from Shuu in the escapade with Aoi. In the "translation" I read, Shuu nor Aoi apologize for anything... Aoi starts talking about how he got used to crossdressing and how he wishes time would stop now that they have re-united. Shuu asks if they shouldn't join the rest of the gang but Aoi refuses and asks him back if he wants to go to the bar of the venue, the 2 of them alone. Shuu embraces his head and starts whispering on his ear:

Yes. It's fine by me. But even if you don't believe me I... Am as happy as I was when I in school. Call me anytime, you don't seem as boring as you used to...
Other than that, it was pretty much what Pedoro said in their last comment. In fact, I'm sure the translation is wrong somewhat. As the two of them seem pretty flustered when asked about what they were talking about by Tsubaki and Touma.
And yeah, no kiss nor anything. Is just an epilogue to close Aoi's feelings for Shuu. Just like chapter 15 gives closure to Tsubaki's. For now they are friends I guess.

That school is a mystery. To me it just seemed like a prison with lenient rules (or a cross dressing haven)... Any way it was great.

idk, to me, this is a perfect ending, it started as something funny and ended up just like a day dream, waked up and realized, time changed, people changed, just like how life is. Nohomo though, im lowkey want to go to that school and have great friends and of course being cute and cool together

Users who are viewing this thread