Revival Man - Vol. 1 Ch. 66

Power Uploader
@Nicromatic Damn, you're right! Either there's a huge oversight on the author's part, or there's something missing in the explanation.

Dex-chan lover
u cant say that the dude is lying... just because the father himself told our mc that that ability is a curse...

What a nonsense ability why are all yhe people he's interviewed with excluded or strangers.

Also:
-i cant believe this asshole is still alive
-i cant believe this asshole isnt on the list
-i cant believe that if it targets familiar people last that friends from hs would die before this asshole

It's just a huge retarded plot hole because the author wants to spin his tires in the mud of keeping cripple boy alive

Group Leader
@Nicromatic Good catch. The Korean word is contact/connection, but your logic is right. I've changed it to 'taking the lives of those you've formed a bond with.' This should be more accurate.

Dex-chan lover
he literally had no connection or even met the girl's dad so his death was completely unrelated... if im wrong i have amnesia then

fuck the story just proved me wring in the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
What are you babbling about?? In this sh!tty world even possibility of a event happening exists... you don't make that event occur there are other people like this dowon group that does it..

Users who are viewing this thread