Revolutionary Princess Eve - Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
Interesting! 8th princess is obviously lying lol
Thanks for the translation!

So i think, maybe the empress that they meant is not rosie. But another woman..? Idk just my opinion.
But if it is her(Rosie), then that means... she effed up if the baby has abnormality, but that is the best present for her arogance. Sweet~

Fed-Kun's army
Makes sense. The 7th princess cannot be allowed to survive in these sorts of rebellions. But the ML clearly isn't choosing to kill her because he hates her. Rather he will at least give her a quick and painless death. He said that she should have chosen him, possibly indicating that he wanted to actually serve her because she actually saw homunculi as people.

Whut?? Hello preggy woman! You appointed that knight and you're the one who should be running the aisle for execution.. she never had any personal knights, you have one and that's Mikhael! Dumb bich! yiiissshhhh.... you're pissing me off!

Group Leader
Jesus Christ, the FL's sister is evil. I hope they kill her too! I wonder whose child she's expecting. She thinks she's going to get away with execution?
Thanks for the translation, Speedcat! 😊

Uuuuuuh, nice one.
And it appears like this Rose is a liar~ probably to get her to commit suicide, because her beloved does not want to kill her. Just my thoughts, though

Rose probably just wants Eve to die because she clearly knows that Mikhaelis has feelings for Eve and not for Rose.

Users who are viewing this thread