Revolutionary Princess Eve - Ch. 1

Seems kinda dumb to approach basically an enemy while being pregnant. If there was a sharp item nearby a great kid belly sandwich could have been made, a few punches in the right place would do as well

@Whatever2005, Ikr. The 1.4 update is coming and its my project week, and i want Venti, but then Childe came outta nowhere, and I also want him. So, im working my a** off to get those primos.

@meijune, rlly?? I dont think so....At most....he looks like Bai Zhu, *cough* except for his crop-top (that defenitely does not fit him) and his weird a** long hair...(sorry, Bai Zhu)

@Animelover_1106, Me 2. It seems that there are a lotta genshin players in Mangadex....Where yall at?

@Imtaciturn, rlly? I rarely see any of them. I only saw 1 person before this.

@kirscheA, Lol ye

@LingLing40hrs1 hmm maybe because im in several discord servers of scanlation groups and i pay attention to two of the servers (while i mute the others), and quite a few of them play genshin. If it is in terms of mangadex comments, im sure if you mention genshin, some people will appear lol. Just like what happened in this comment section

Thats not his child maybe, so little bitch sister have to killed the seventh princess to keep alive and choose as last descent to rules, am i right? Lol

Yeh little sis is a little B....I was hoping she wouldn't be a white lotus tho :((

Users who are viewing this thread