Revolutionary Princess Eve - Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
IM SO HOOKED??? I LOVE THIS SO MUCH??? A GEM!!! IT'S A GEM!!!

thank you so much for all the translations, this is fantastic!!! i'm off to look for raws and cry bc i can't understand them lmao /waits patiently for more

Reaaaaally hoping the misunderstanding between mikhail and her doesn't last too long! It's too much of a shame for good people to hate on someone over a manufactured misunderstanding caused by another 😭😭

Dang, the art is truly too beautiful!
The plot is interesting too!
I'm really looking forward to future releases of this manhwa.

Speedcat you bitch you've done it again.

Honestly fuck isekai, time travel has always been my first love. It hits right in the kokoro 😭

AND TO KNOW THAT HE DID A WHOLE FREAKIN REBELLION FOR HER?!?! and she'll never know? 😃💔
Also who let that bitch of a sister in her room, I would have imprisoned rose-fuck-off on the other side of the highest tower with no way out.

Also,

How in the hell did she get her hands on belladonna. Is no one watching her??? Like even if she asked for it, she is supposed to be kept alive and away from objects of death even if it's for murdery intentions.

I’m hooked! I really like this, a damn whole rebellion, just for her? Wow, he must’ve loved her truly.

Oh my goodness, its been a while since something has got me instantly hooked. I love time travel, but goodness, I hope she chooses him as her knight this time around.

Yes, Eve separate your bitch of a sister and get your man! And also snag that crown princess spot!

Users who are viewing this thread