Revolutionary Princess Eve - Ch. 8

I kinda hope that her sister still hve "innocence" this time. Turns out she's already rotten to the core.

Off with the head!!!

I wonder if him being released earlier compared to the first timeline would change how he views her? (like possibly with more resentment cuz he'll think she's like the other imperial royals) I hope she also treats him well cuz she misunderstood his intentions the first time around ahckk. So excited to see how this story goes~

Also, thank you for the updates!!!

Aggregator gang
@AMarshmallowOnTop isn't her whole reason to become the crown princess to better the treatment of homunculi so that a rebellion doesn't happen? treating him badly would kind of defeat the whole purpose of that imo.

since the royal member imprints a homunculus (aka having a personal knight), i wonder if she imprinted him in the past life without noticing it, and he fell in love.

Oho so her sisters imprint was weak for ML so he broke free of it then started a rebellion. Holy say biting more than you can chew.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR UPDATING! IVE BEEN EAGERLY WAITING FOR THIS ONE!! At first i thought meh this seems okay, boy did I eat my words😂 now i just wait around for this all day. I want them faster but then i want quality so I guess i'll just have to wait🥲

Dex-chan lover
Dude. Hmmm INTERESTING
I mean.. what is this imprinting thing?? And like.. is that the reason why he was so gung-ho about her in the past life? Also.. they totally missed each other's opinions and stances in the last timeline lol

Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
@unime
Imprinting in simplest terms; when a baby duck hatches, the first thing they'll see they'll regard as their parent. A common trope.
So when they imply imprinting here, they mean to say that they will acquire their homunculus complete obedience.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaizeel thanks for the info
So it has nothing to do with his love for her in the past life?
I feel this may lead to some... Tension and resistance in his parttt

Dex-chan lover
@unime
She's not aware of his feelings for her in past life. She's selecting him solely because she wishes to seperate rosienate (if thats her name f*ck if I know) from him.

Users who are viewing this thread