Revolutionary Princess Eve - Ch. 8

Double-page supporter
This is a gonna be a good one, bois. I can feel it in my bones. I WAS CRYING IN THE FIRST CHAPTER.

Thanks for the hard work! :D

Hoho~
I bet the king is shook (in case nobody knows whose the floating monster thingy is and here our fl knowing dis)

Kind of wish that the ML knows what happen in the past. Well, I think him being unaware about what happened is the charm in this romance.

But, in that time, does the ML already like her? Or his attraction on this timeline will only grow from that moment?

@Demne I’m assuming he’s the type of person who doesn’t mean too much ill intent but is narrow minded and ignorant to a fault. Like it isn’t completely his fault since he was raised this way and it’s probably hard to change such a mentality since it’s all you’ve known. Though I’m sure he’s done some shitty stuff so I guess it could be considered along the lines “ignorance is a sin”

HAH! Eat shit, Rosie! Trying to mock Eve for not having a personal knight, but only enhanced her position by giving her the chance to say that she wanted one.

Dex-chan lover
I Thought she would ask for the silver haired knight but nevermind she has big brain plans my small brain can't comprehend

Users who are viewing this thread