Revolutionary Princess Eve - Ch. 8

go girl go bestie go get your knights, but wouldn't this ruin her reputation of a benevolent open-minded princess for the knights

Dex-chan lover
@Snowpper
She was still talking about that stuff before and knights did not to be her Personal Knight because of how kind to the Homunculus.

Yeahhh i hope you both fall in love too along the way since mikhaelis already love you before he turned back time just to make you alive again ( ღ'ᴗ'ღ )

I wonder if he will fall in love with her again 🥺 or if she ever finds out that he loved her in her past life too

WOW. WOW. WOW. Eve's transformation. She is like a lioness. And looks like her father took a liking to her. Or it seems that he really likes his own daughter, Eve.

Thank you so much for the mass update, Speedcat! Thank you so much!! <333

This one doesn't disappoint me specially it was translated and released by one of my fave scanlation group!! Thanks guys!! Love you much! 😘

Aggregator gang
Now i wonder why the royal family members can not have more than one personal guard the same time. The Rosie bitch had to throw the silver haired dude away just to select the purple eyes Eve's simp

Users who are viewing this thread