Revolutionary Princess Eve

Raw

https://funbe.red/%ED%99%A9%EB%85%80-%EB%B0%98%EC%97%AD%EC%9E%90%EB%A5%BC-%EA%B0%81%EC%9D%B8%EC%8B%9C%ED%82%A4%EB%8B%A4

Me too, me too!! FMA.
The story pretty interesting and the art beautiful!
BTW someone know were can I read the NOVEL?
I can't find it...

This is frickin sad.

Just imagine how the ML has worked so hard so that he can be with the MC, but then the MC died.

If I we're the ml i'd fastly kill that beach asap or torture her.

I believe that the Homunculus make a vote of the most popular princess they want to appoint for and Evenrose got all the vote.

Sh

Poor ML. all he did had another meaning for her and even now she tought she wasn't his main purpose

@annhsu0222 i feel it's more like she's aiming to prevent war & rebellion and maintain order rather than actually caring ab the imperial family itself.

very unfortunate because MC died poisoned by her own sister and ML had to sacrifice his memory to turn back time so he could save MC. But the more the story unfolds it gets more and more interesting, because their relationship can be said to be starting all over again. :3
It's so cute like the relationship between Yerenica and 'Father' Emperor from ISTVF, yeah even though their personalities are different. Kkk~

For some people this may be normal, but for me this is one of the cute things I get from spoilers.

when Michael first became Eve's direct knight, one time Eve said to Michael.. something like.. invite him so he can spend the night in her room, and Michael thought Eve asked him to do night service, Because someone told him that when the royals told him to spend the night with them they usually referred to "that". Then Michael pondered and thought, "Is it that Eve's behavior is the same as the rest of the royal family?" and deciding to ask, a startled Eve tried to calm herself down and then trying to explained that was not what she meant. She thought that if Michael was tired and needed rest, he might as well sleep.

holy sh*t the art is next level tier.....it looks like panel scene is cut from an anime/animation? plot is solid and so is the writing

Aaand another one with misunderstandings...but well the MC and ML are likable and the art is good

Now that I know why I'm so interested in the story, the author is the same person as the author 'The Predatory Marriage Between the King and the Holy Knight (국왕과 성기사의 약탈혼)' and 'Queen adele (여왕 아델)'.

Вариант "Принцесса, ЗАПОМНИВШАЯ изменника" некорректен. Здесь сложно подобрать еще альтернативы для импринтинга, чтобы было также коротко, но первый вариант более-менее с "запечатлением".

Users who are viewing this thread