Ri-chan - Ch. 136.5 - Fanbox Extra

Dex-chan lover
135 was simply one of my favorite chapters of the whole series. Sucks the author felt it disappointed due to numbers but we move

Edit: also I don’t trust twitter anyway, I’m sure a lot of people also really liked 135. Thanks author San (and fettyman for translating as well).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Probably twitter algo being weird, which sucks.

I liked ch 135 a lot, go and like/retweet it if you haven't already lol
Twitter algorithm is famous among mangaka for randomly throttling viewership on japanese art.

You drew a girl with a slight bit of skin?

A random anime girl that looks somewhat young, but has no lewd context at all?

R18 on your ass.

Dex-chan lover
Man, like everyone else, I feel for the author. It's sadly a numbers-driven world and that's sad. It was a fantastic chapter. I wanna get those numbers pumped up!

Dex-chan lover
I agree with the author's comments about the artistic composition, but I'd be very surprised if that was the actual reason for the lower engagement :thonk:

In all it was a satisfying way to close the loop, even if the execution wasn't perfect :win:

Dex-chan lover
Die you not see my proofread offer on the post of chapter 129 or are you just not interested?

Double-page supporter
YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE SEEING BOOBS IN THE BATH BUT IT WAS ME, THE KNEE

a5ea18c6e065a1e5be87eab2966f1140.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I chuckled at the knee comment. Like, obviously it's her knee... but then I remembered back to the beach episode and that, canonically, Ri-chan is stacked.

Even though it did worse than expected on Twitter, ch135 did better than average on Pixiv. I hope the author doesn't let it get to him too much. I found it more poignant to have the kiss now, whereas it would've been more tropey to just have it after the confession.

Users who are viewing this thread