Ri-chan - Ch. 156.5 - Fanbox Extra

Dex-chan lover
Female Lead changing her hair.
Male Lead face finally revealed

We're definitely nearing the end game.

Dex-chan lover
All fang, all the time :worry:

Nah, it's actually quite cute. I envision this going on for at least another arc where we can see her playing seriously again. I wonder if her brain management now sports the black twintails too?

Dex-chan lover
Super sweet, but I kinda don't like her ditching the dyed hair. It sort of smacks of that "to be a proper good person you have to fit in like everyone else." moral that pops up sometimes. It's kinda like all those stories where the female love interest is a nerdy girl and by the end she's been "made presentable" by having her do away with her glasses and get the same generic hime cut as everyone else.

That said I'm still not going to complain too much whenever we get a Ri-Chan burst because it's always great.
Her dyeing her hair and putting piercings on was her coping with her parents divorce and depression......now she's moving forward with her life to her old self, like she said she doesn't need to be another person anymore

Dex-chan lover
Thank you to the uploader, I love this series. I know that it comes in bursts, but more than anything it is always fun to get a "dose" this large of the story. Cheers everyone! Love that we got a full face ML haha, and our FL has fully taken back control of herself

Double-page supporter
we got MC eyes back + twin ponytail haired riri

you're really spoiling us author-kun

Contributor
Look at that smile on his face. His heroine is finally back in black and ready to rock his socks off. :wooow:

Riri never would've gotten that dyed, pierced punk look if her life didn't spiral out of control before. That she's back in this form just completes the idea that she's finally back on track and fully ready to face the challenges of life again.

The dyed hair and piercings was not an expression of individuality for her, but an expression of brokenness and a desire to be someone else to cope from failing as herself. So it makes sense she dyed it back to black now because she's confident enough to be herself again.

Dex-chan lover
How can you write a 500 word essay about Japanese culture and forget the chapter where she first dyed her hair which demonstrated that she did it as a reaction for how much she hated herself.
I mean, you can. An author's social background is an extrinsic element that affects its creation after all. Not that the "essay" you're referring to made sense or anything, but y'know. Just saying.

Users who are viewing this thread