Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita - Vol. 11 Ch. 61 - Science Fell In Love, So They Stayed As They Were.

Dex-chan lover
I was like: what the fuck is this chapter talking about.
And then it hit me, this is like 30 chapters in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so the rape scare arc from the end of the anime happens around ch 60 in the manga eh?

Dex-chan lover
Hey, i suggest give a note page at the beginning. this is to avoid confusion.
Many will just do as me, see the update on their update page and just lick on it. No one remember what number of chapter in the last update so they will confusing af.
Do that so people can have the option and choose if they want to read or avoid spoiler

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hey, i suggest give a note page at the beginning. this is too avoid confusion.
Many will just do as me, see the update on their update page and just lick on it. No one remember what number of chapter in the last update so they will confusing af.
Do that so people can have the option and choose if they want to read or avoid spoiler
Oh Lords of Kobol, just when I thought I was finally out, it Pulls me Back In!!!

Dex-chan lover
Hey, i suggest give a note page at the beginning. this is too avoid confusion.
Going by the group name being "Talk Cock Scans", with the leader being "ScienceHasFallen", I have this hunch this is a troll scan.

I doubt this was made in good faith, so I would suggest blocking it.

Going by the group name being "Talk Cock Scans", with the leader being "ScienceHasFallen", I have this hunch this is a troll scan.

I doubt this was made in good faith, so I would suggest blocking it.
Hello, this is not a troll scan. But I admit that I should have picked better names; they were supposed to be humourous and references to things. It would seem that such a venecular does not instil confidence.

Science Has Fallen = double reference; the meme of "The West Has Fallen" + the English name of this very manga
Talk Cock Scans -> Talk Cock Station -> Television Corporation of Singapore, an old name for the TV company in my country

Hey, i suggest give a note page at the beginning. this is to avoid confusion.
Thank you very much for this suggestion. I will do so.

Regards.

Dex-chan lover
Hello, this is not a troll scan. But I admit that I should have picked better names; they were supposed to be humourous and references to things. It would seem that such a venecular does not instil confidence.

Science Has Fallen = double reference; the meme of "The West Has Fallen" + the English name of this very manga
Talk Cock Scans -> Talk Cock Station -> Television Corporation of Singapore, an old name for the TV company in my country

Thank you very much for this suggestion. I will do so.

Regards.
Your actions say otherwise.

But thanks for replying, now I can put your profile on ignore.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, it's nice to have both options to read the whole story in manga format or go immediately to when the anime ended.

Thx for the chapter! I thought i'll never get to read after season 2 end. Thank you so much! =D

Fed-Kun's army
So... Now we've got two scanlations going on at the same time, but at different places in the story, which means twice the amount of manga I get to read for a series that hasn't received translations for months.

I see this as an absolute win!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for translating, I was always curious as to where the story was gonna progress after the anime ended, really appreciate you picking the series up!

Dex-chan lover
Thnks for the scanlation, I am actually happy that you decided to go beyond the anime since I'm really interested in what the author is planning but turning this story into a love triangle/harem this far in.

Dex-chan lover
Well that escalated quickly.

I saw the warning so I knew what I was getting into, but I can understand other people getting butthurt if there was no warning page at the beginning

Users who are viewing this thread