Ringo to Bara to Kyuuketsuki (Kari)

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 31, 2019
Messages
3,222
Considering the description on Mangaupdate refer to the vampire as "He". I don't think it's Yuri at all.
 
Contributor
Joined
Apr 10, 2018
Messages
300
But "He" has no weewee

OnLC7Zv.png
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Aug 6, 2019
Messages
94
Non of the chapters are readable (atleast 2 me) is there something wrong?
 
Group Leader
Joined
Feb 2, 2021
Messages
23
Hey guys! I'm the one who created this one. I already uploaded 3 chapters, but for some reason it won't show up.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 1, 2018
Messages
3,937
@Brittanybooks It's not a translation, these are straight scans from the official release. As the license hasn't expired, these will be deleted shortly I assume.
 
Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
2,064
The recent uploads were rips of the official Tokyopop release, and have been removed.
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Jan 14, 2021
Messages
261
Just when it was getting to the good part :( , and no more chapters due to ripoff scan
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top