Rinna Keibu wa Iki ga dekinai - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Towards Her, I....

Dex-chan lover
What is that cute creature with the dress?

p.s. happy couples should just explote

Oh, come on.... No shagging today too? What's up with these authors and their tendency to blue-ball us readers? We're no masochists for God's sake. We don't enjoy getting blue-balled every time. At least have them kiss or something, damn it!!!

Dex-chan lover
It is common pratice to just accept missing person cases after they are missing for at least 3 days.

Wait they have cellphones?
i'm lost on what time period this is supposed to be.

@mahtan in the previous chapter they had laser detection traps and in this one one even mentioned cellphone games so I think the time-era is quite modern.

Although he looks naive, at least he got the balls to confess, although she doesn't allowed it yet. Unlike some MC who's only an Alpha wannabe that sometimes pretend they didn't noticed the girl's feeling about him

Anybody else think this would be 100 times more interesting if Meishi was a dirty detective hired by crooks to delay police? Still rom-com stuff, but with some kind of thinking actually going on instead. Or maybe I’m just craving Kaguya chapters right now

Contributor
Phantom Thief Mirror deadass just showed up all by herself, at a couples' party, for a free meal. That is some Chaotic Neutral shit right there.

Dex-chan lover
The struggle of a college student: attending couples banquets alone because you can't afford food

Users who are viewing this thread